5 VERY Hard Games Left On Schedule

BuffaloBaumer

That may be true but try and imagine Fitz putting up more than 10-13 points against their D

As was proved in the KC game. Fitz doesn't have to. If we play stout D and control the clock with the run game I like our chances.

We need him managing games and throwing the ball less than 20 times. If we win the turnover battle I think we win the game.

With Patriots, Niners, Houston, Patriots and Jets left on the schedule I think Bills are going to have to win 2 of these to have a shot at the playoffs. They will probably not sweep all of their easier games so where do you see the wins? I think that if they can split the Pats and beat the Jets in the final game, they make it. I really don't see a chance in hell to beat Niners on the road or Houston.

When this team can finally win a TOUGH game on the road, they will enter playoff talk for the first time....

I am not convinced the Patriots are all that big a deal anymore.

Their O-line is a complete shambles, and now they won't have Henrnandez against the Bills.

They don't suck - but they are having real trouble getting Brady time to throw,

I actually think the niners game is winnable. Our D matches up well with the type of offense they like to run.

Detroit hung with them last night and I honestly don't think the Lions are that good. I'd take our D over theirs any day. And they have trouble running the ball.

I agree with you. Our defense matches up very well against their offense. If they can keep Vernon Davis from having a huge game, I think they can keep it close.

I still think they will lose but if they keep it close and pressure Smith who knows...

With Patriots, Niners, Houston, Patriots and Jets left on the schedule I think Bills are going to have to win 2 of these to have a shot at the playoffs. They will probably not sweep all of their easier games so where do you see the wins? I think that if they can split the Pats and beat the Jets in the final game, they make it. I really don't see a chance in hell to beat Niners on the road or Houston.

When this team can finally win a TOUGH game on the road, they will enter playoff talk for the first time....

If they lost all they would be 10-6 and still a playoff possibility.

It's uitenhage likely the last game host the jets means a playoff spot. They would be 10-5 going into the game.