Sullivan ???

papazoid

what a "homer".....tripping over himself saying nice things about the bills....

Well, I'm finally seeing what Nix had in mind when he handed C.J. Spiller's name to the commissioner in April 2010. Two weeks into his third pro season, Spiller is showing the full array of talents that infatuated Buffalo's personnel men when he was running rings around college defenders at Clemson.

On Sunday at Ralph Wilson Stadium, with his team desperate for a victory and missing two of its top offensive weapons, Spiller played the role of NFL star to the hilt. He had 170 total yards - 139 in the first half alone - and two touchdowns as the Bills rolled over the Chiefs, 35-17.

Spiller is the first NFL player to average 10 yards a rush through the first two weeks of the season (minimum 25 carries) since Jim Brown in 1963. OK, the superstar talk is a little premature. But that's pretty lofty company.

http://www.buffalonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20120916/SPORTS/120919220/1004

So, when Sully critiques the Bills, he's a jerk; and when he praises them, he's a homer? Sounds like a reasoned response to his writings to me....

when someone wraps a word in quotation marks, I think the intent is to be sarcastic or imply something other than the direct meaning.

Well, I'm finally seeing what Nix had in mind when he handed C.J. Spiller's name to the commissioner in April 2010. Two weeks into his third pro season, Spiller is showing the full array of talents that infatuated Buffalo's personnel men when he was running rings around college defenders at Clemson.

On Sunday at Ralph Wilson Stadium, with his team desperate for a victory and missing two of its top offensive weapons, Spiller played the role of NFL star to the hilt. He had 170 total yards - 139 in the first half alone - and two touchdowns as the Bills rolled over the Chiefs, 35-17.

A nice grace note was Spiller tipping the hat to FJ in the postgame interview, saying FJ challenged him to "carry the team on his back" and when the man talks, you gotta listen or something to that effect.

this is a surprise? He's no different than the boys at the D&C and the rest of the NFL mediots. They roll week to week with trash talk or praise.

Who trashed Mario last week and said the PUTZ were great? .whats his name Marvin Harrison... I heard him renounce his PUTZ were great statement yesterday

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

what a "homer".....tripping over himself saying nice things about the bills....

Spiller is the first NFL player to average 10 yards a rush through the first two weeks of the season (minimum 25 carries) since Jim Brown in 1963. OK, the superstar talk is a little premature. But that's pretty lofty company.

http://www.buffalone.../120919220/1004

i am being sarcastic......(just in case anyone missed that).

this is a surprise? He's no different than the boys at the D&C and the rest of the NFL mediots. They roll week to week with trash talk or praise.

Who trashed Mario last week and said the PUTZ were great? .whats his name Marvin Harrison... I heard him renounce his PUTZ were great statement yesterday

Rodney Harrison. Marvin Harrison is busy trying not to choke and shoot people during retirement