Looking ahead to the 2013 Draft...I know...I know...

KOKBILLS

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he will be going #1 overall....

Exactly...

A month from now we may be the odds on favorite to land that #1 pick.

Hopefully...

The Bills stupid easy schedule, especially second half, is going to make it hard to tank. We won't even get a top 8 draft pick out of this ugly season. Hooray false hope and no QB in the draft once again.

Not if they play Defense the way they did the last 6 Quarters...

My partial wish list for the 2013 draft:

Te'o or Milliner in the 1st round

Quinton Patton WR (La Tech)

Collin Klein QB (Kansas State)

All these guys are winners and just get the job done. We all know about Te'o, and Milliner has been a complete shutdown corner. I am doubting Geno Smith will be available when the Bills draft and I pray we don't take another bust USC QB, nor Landry Jones. By the way, if you have not seen Johnny Manziel from Texas A&M, get a good look. He is the second coming of Doug Flutie and only a Freshman.

Geno Smith came back to Earth yesterday. Still played within himself.

Stock up this weekend: Sam Montgomery, Jadaveon Clowney, Eifert, Trufant, DeAnthony Thomas, Kenjon Barner, Ace Sanders, Lenz (Iowa State), Stefan Taylor, Keenan Allen, Landry Jones, Bell, Lacy, CJ Moseley, McCarron (game manager type--12 TD 0 INT), Sheldon Richardson, Milliner, Coleman (Rutgers), Bruce Taylor, Carradine, Bjoern Werner (leads ACC in tackles), Gio Bernard, Renfree, Canty, Orwin Smith, Vernon (Duke), Devin Taylor, Klein (QB), Driskel.

Stock Down: Keith Price (Washington), Okafor, Exum, Xavier Rhodes

I'm not sure the Bills will be drafting high enough to get Geno Smith. Wishful thinking, but he could go #1 overall. I would be happy with Matt Barkley or even E.J. Manuel.

I think 1 of 3 QB's (Smith, Barkley, and Tyler Wilson) will be there at our pick (#5-11). Hope it's not Barkley, as he's too short. We get too many passes batted down now with Fitz.

I think 1 of 3 QB's (Smith, Barkley, and Tyler Wilson) will be there at our pick (#5-11). Hope it's not Barkley, as he's too short. We get too many passes batted down now with Fitz.

They said the same thing about Drew Brees, who's 3 inches shorter than Barkley. Just saying.