Week 2 predictions

Jerry Jabber

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2012/9/12/3322008/week-2-nfl-predictions

"Bills 31, Chiefs 29

Another very close game that could go either way. Last year, the Bills demolished the Chiefs 41-7 in the season opener, but that was last year. Both the Chiefs and the Bills lost convincingly to their week 1 opponents, and look to redeem themselves in week 2."

"Ravens 41, Eagles 10

Expect a Baltimore beat down of epic proportions on Sunday. If Eagles fans had concerns about their team going into the season, they should be very concerned this Sunday. In a town that booed Santa Claus, expect Eagles fans to be calling for the entire coaching staff and Mike Vick to be fired!!"

I think if the Eagles were to get beaten that bad by the Ravens, the whole Philly area would explode!!

Chiefs 48

Bills 2

Mario redeems himself with 2 sacks and a safety.

I'm sick of the Bills failing to even meet my expectations, let alone exceed them...so I'm keeping them low this week.

Chiefs 48

Bills 2

I'm sick of the Bills failing to even meet my expectations, let alone exceed them...so I'm keeping them low this week.

How do they get to 48? Is it 6TDs, all with 2pt conversions just to rub it in from last year? Also, do they just give us the safety because Matt Cassel is going up against the Bills D in fantasy and can't afford to give them 10pts with a shutout? That's my guess.

I hope that getting back to the Ralph will turn this team around in a positive direction. I feel that the weakest aspect of the team is our secondary...due to youth, inexperience, or simply poor play...and that is going to continue to be an unpredictable factor week to week. How much better they get throughout the season is anybody's guess, but until they show improvement the Bills will struggle to stop teams. It doesn't matter how good of a pass rush you have if the other team's receivers are wide open.

I'm hoping the offense puts up enough points to overcome our porous secondary, so...

Bills win a close one 31-27

Every thing about last week was a worst-case-scenario.

No way the Bills repeat that...at home. They'll bottle up Charles (except for 2-3 long non-scoring runs), and will be in press coverage on the receivers (per Chan's presser). Our defense gets 3+ sacks.

CJ will pass the century mark, and Fitz escapes this one with a solid outing.

Look for Chandler to have a big day in the absence of David Nelson.

FINAL SCORE: Buffalo 24, KC 10

I want the Bills to win... but, honestly I don't have any idea what team is going to show up.

Will it be the one that domated the Chiefs at arrowhead last year or the one that played the Jets last weekend.

I'm thinking the Bills will miss Fred Jackson and Nelson their possession slot WR.

Will the Bills defense make Matt Cassel look like a pro bowler, like they did for Sanchez?

The Chiefs scored 24 points on Atlanta in their 40-24 spanking at arrowhead.

31-24 Chiefs

CBS talking heads, who almost all picked the Bills last week, all except 2 pick the Bills this week as well.

ESPN talking heads, who picked the Bills 9 to 5 over the Jets last week, 3 out of 9 (not everyone has their picks in yet) pick the Bills this week.

http://www.cbssports...rs/expert/picks

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

I see a close game. But that's what I said last week as well, so what the hell do I know.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Chiefs 48

Bills 2

Did we block a PAT or hold them to fields gols on two drive?

49-2 is more likely.