Was Mario being a crybaby, you be the judge

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that Mario let him get away with play after play? Unleash the beast and smack the hell out of him until he stops, if he doesn't stop keep smacking the hell out of him until he does or you get called for it. Obviously crying to the refs did help, take matters into your own hands then. I guess $110 million make you soft just like $65 million makes you unable to read a defense and throw the ball to the recievers.

I don't get why he should keep it out of the media. It's one thing if a guy gets away with one here & there, but if a guy's cheating all game & the waste of skin in the zebra costume doesn't do anything I think you should call him out.

I think the criticisms of him here are mind-numbing. Perhaps you guys would be happier if he were content with his massive guaranteed payout & let it ride. This kind of stuff makes me think Bills fans deserve what we've gotten for the last 12 years.

I have no issue with Marios complaints afterwards, and I never didn't think that he took some hands to the face. My problem, and I think many peoples biggest issues with it here is that HE JUST TOOK IT AND WHINED ABOUT IT TO THE REFS. That just makes you look weak, If the refs won't do anything about it, then you take matters into your own hands and do something about it. Knock the rookie on his back a few times, get into his face about it letting him know you can't do that and your not going to put up with it. It works so much better then just rolling over and taking it, then whining about it afterwards.

I don't get why he should keep it out of the media. It's one thing if a guy gets away with one here & there, but if a guy's cheating all game & the waste of skin in the zebra costume doesn't do anything I think you should call him out.

I think the criticisms of him here are mind-numbing. Perhaps you guys would be happier if he were content with his massive guaranteed payout & let it ride. This kind of stuff makes me think Bills fans deserve what we've gotten for the last 12 years.

That too. I was glad to see him upset. Shows he cares, which is a concern for a guy playing that physical a postion and inking a huge contract. Haynesworth would have sulked and asked to be taken out, and refuse to speak to the media after

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

He was definetly crying like a newborn....If someone hits you,you hit them back twice as hard.Id rather see him get ejected from that game then to just take the beating

I'm sure you're much tougher than Mario. I'm sure when you smack a guy wearing a helmet, facemask, & pads he curls up in a ball. And I suppose you'd have cheered had he ripped the guy's helmet off & stomped on his head; I mean what's a four game suspension when you can show a bunch of Internet tough guys that you're not a cry baby.

And FWIW, I always assume the guys who are quickest to criticize the toughness & manhood of these guys are the biggest pussies among us when they step out from behind the keyboard.

I'm sure you're much tougher than Mario. I'm sure when you smack a guy wearing a helmet, facemask, & pads he curls up in a ball. And I suppose you'd have cheered had he ripped the guy's helmet off & stomped on his head; I mean what's a four game suspension when you can show a bunch of Internet tough guys that you're not a cry baby.

And FWIW, I always assume the guys who are quickest to criticize the toughness & manhood of these guys are the biggest pussies among us when they step out from behind the keyboard.

So instead, he should just keep taking it and later whine to the media that teh refs wouldn't do anything about it? Yeah, thats gonna show them. No one thinks he should have pulled a Haynesworth and done something stupid to get suspended, but fighting back a little bit would have been much better then just taking ti and whining about it later on. Getting smacked in the head while wearing a helmet, facemask and pads was enough to make mario curl up in a ball.......

:thumbsup: Nailed it, so much nonsense comes out from these posts sometimes. Mario brought attention to it and it will have an effect on the refs next week. Punching or slapping someone with a helmet on or starting a fight on the field accomplishes nothing.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

So instead, he should just keep taking it and later whine to the media that teh refs wouldn't do anything about it? Yeah, thats gonna show them. No one thinks he should have pulled a Haynesworth and done something stupid to get suspended, but fighting back a little bit would have been much better then just taking ti and whining about it later on. Getting smacked in the head while wearing a helmet, facemask and pads was enough to make mario curl up in a ball.......

yawn

Right,keep assuming.If i slap Mario in the face he would react with anger and slap the taste out my mouth...thats all i ask.

+1

Bet you he gets 2-3 calls next game. Smart move by Mario.

So that's the D gameplan? A couple of hands to the face penalties are going to turn around the D-line's lack of pass rush? Because those hands in the face certainly weren't preventing the line from coming at the Great Sanchez.

It's not smart, it's embarrassing. Mario's been away from the game too long.

yawn

great response :rolleyes:

Your right, in a physical game like football, its much better to go cry to the refs about it, and when that doesn't work, cry to the media about it all the while during the game just curl up and take it.

Thats what makes you look tough and feared by opposing teams!

We are talking about proffessional Linemen in the NFL here. these guys are supposed to be the mean, nasty guys, Marios reaction when the Ref ignored him should have been, fine, I will take matters into my own hands and throw this guy back onto the ground

I'm guessing your one of those people that also believes the way to stop a bully in life is to run to the first adult nearby and tell on the bully, "cause violence solves nothing".

I can tell you first hand that 9 out of 10 times, that just leads to more torment the next time the bully sees you

Standing up for yourself works much better............

There was a lot of things that could be penalized happening EVERYWHERE last week for example PI was rarely called and helping the D out that way, holding was RARELY called and helped out the Offenses... IMO the Replacements were not good but the were equally bad on both sides of the ball.