Ill be here next week

Still love this team. They sucked today I wont defend them but ill be here next week

Anyone else?

Of course we will all be here...doesnt change the fact that Fitz is clearly a problem as well as our pass defense...speaking of which, where the hell was our pass rush?

Of course we will all be here...doesnt change the fact that Fitz is clearly a problem as well as our pass defense...speaking of which, where the hell was our pass rush?

The threads where you complain and moan to no end are under different titles. I believe this one was started for those of us who want to continue to be optimistic. Thanks.

I'll be here. Love my Bills. They did not do it today, but next Sunday is a new opportunity.

The threads where you complain and moan to no end are under different titles. I believe this one was started for those of us who want to continue to be optimistic. Thanks.

I'll be here. Love my Bills. They did not do it today, but next Sunday is a new opportunity.

LMAO

Next week is a total statement game. I think the outcome will be a little different. They'll be fired up for sure after getting their you know what's handed to them. You can expect an impassioned performance, whether that results in a W or a L I can't obviously say.

LMAO

I really dont like piss in my cereal either. The point of this thread was acknowledge the fans on this board that arent jumping ship yet. If you wanna be an ass, thats fine but dont hate on fans that still have faith.

Never understood why we all have to hate the team when they play poorly and posts like yours just want people to wallow ion the misery with you. I wont do that

I think its more of a thread for non-complainers. :oops:

No, it was a thread of whether we would be back...title says nothing about trying to cover this pile of stank we saw today with some air freshener.

I really dont like piss in my cereal either. The point of this thread was acknowledge the fans on this board that arent jumping ship yet. If you wanna be an ass, thats fine but dont hate on fans that still have faith.

Never understood why we all have to hate the team when they play poorly and posts like yours just want people to wallow ion the misery with you. I wont do that

Whos wallowing in misery...all I did is say I will be back but that doesnt change my mind that Fitz is a problem and ask what happened to our pass rush. Commenting on glaring issues is not hating the team...

Geezus, this board needs to go get their blankey and a bottle because the moment you say the obvious people get all but hurt and now you are a hater. I love the Bills, always have, always will...doesnt mean I am happy with QB play, secondary, and lack of pass rush

Edited by Alphadawg7