WEEK #1 - Bills @ Jets Game Day Thread

boyst

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to turn on Gailey. A talented team is unprepared and now we've got starters in a 41-14 blowout in the 4th quarter of the first game.

Leave them out there and let them play their way into a groove for next week.

My memory stretches back to the 1984 season (having been 5 years old at the time, I remember it faintly). This is one of the worst games I can recall. I have never felt so disheartened about the Bills. We are absolutely inept, and it's the same old story. Lousy quarterback, defense can't get off the field on third down, too many untimely mistakes. The flea flicker was insult to injury.

I guess it could be a little bit worse; we could be Browns fans cheering for Brandon Weeden instead of Robert Griffin III.

I agree, 1 game does not a season make. I think most Bills fans were just riding high on the off season and wanted to come out with a bang. But, someone has to lose the first games, they'll be 16 other teams that lost that will be thinking they didn't do something right.

I Agree but the thing that bothers me the team looks bad, like there was no effort from the start of the game

We have heard about how Wanny doesn't rely on complex schemes, but let's the athletes at the front get to the quarterback. Doesn't that just mean that the OC doesn't have to worry about the opposition gameplanning, or reacting or mixing things up?

I'm not defending Chan, but maybe this team isn't as talented as we were all led to believe.

C'mon man, Gailey has had 3 years to find a QB and hasn't even tried to draft one early.

Instead of building up the offense most of the early picks went to the defense, not to mention a 100 million dollar DE with ZERO sacks and pressures

I mean seriously I would have been disappointed still, but Loose a close one whatever. I'm a season ticket holder in ohio and next weeks game is going to be a hassle to get to and from due to some work related things and this game just sucked all the fun out of it. Yeah I'll still probably be there but I am having some doubts. It will surely put a damper on the twlailgate next week

I'm just hoping it turns out the Jet's are alot better than anyone thought. Hey Rex Ryan told us that was true. Maybe he really meant it?? Will be interesting to see by mid season if it's true??

It seems a lot of people (especially here) wanted to bury the Jets based on their late skid last season. Fact is they are still basically the same team that went to two AFC championship games and have dominated Buffalo for the last 3-4 years.

Mario Williams 1 tackle through three quarters.

I stared watching the game from the begiining at 2.45,i have already caught up. I have not read this whole thread..bu this guy is starting to worry me. That practise squad dude handled him pretty much one on one the whole game...and he just looks diisinterested ed to me since day 1 in August

Edited by plenzmd1