Kevin Everett five years later

bowery4

Brings tears to my eyes when I read this. When I think about what he's done. Some are tears of joy knowing that he's battled this as well as possible. This line right here did it to me this time.

"That’s my team. I grew up a Dallas Cowboys fan, but I’m a Bill for life. They fulfilled my childhood dream of wanting to play ball. That’ll make you change your heart right there."

It's always amazing to me when anyone falls in love with Buffalo. For any reason.

Go Kevin!!!

Firstly, Im glad Kevin is doing as well as he's doing. And secondly IMO Kevin was a switch guy. He had all the talent in the world, its just that the switch hadn't flipped in his head before he got injured.

I love the story, and am so glad to see him doing well.

i cant say i had any feelings that as a player he would have had a major impact for the team... but hes had a very positive one through his recovery.

Brings tears to my eyes when I read this. When I think about what he's done. Some are tears of joy knowing that he's battled this as well as possible. This line right here did it to me this time.

"That's my team. I grew up a Dallas Cowboys fan, but I'm a Bill for life. They fulfilled my childhood dream of wanting to play ball. That'll make you change your heart right there."

It's always amazing to me when anyone falls in love with Buffalo. For any reason.

Go Kevin!!!

I totally agree, I was reading that and when that line hit, my eyes teared up. That's why I love Buffalo. Go Bills

I totally agree, I was reading that and when that line hit, my eyes teared up. That's why I love Buffalo. Go Bills

glad to see I'm not the only overly emotional guy on here that would get beat up by even the girliest of female Browns fans.

Wait, you are a guy right?

On BB.com

Glad he is doing well, had a feeling he was going to be a good player for us before it happened. Prayers and thoughts of many of us have been with him and he is still a Bill in our hearts too. Cheers Kevin.

http://www.buffalobi...77-2726fb7ca0d1

First of all - good find. Thanx for posting,

Second, his is a very inspirational story and am glad he will attend the Bills @ Texans game. Good luck to him and hope he continues to do well.

Lastly, when the Bills are fighting for a playoff spot in December (as I expect them to be), I hope the Bills fly him to the game and serve to motivate the current team to bigger and better things.

glad to see I'm not the only overly emotional guy on here that would get beat up by even the girliest of female Browns fans.

Wait, you are a guy right?

Yep sure am.... I think I can hold my own against a Browns fan, but truthfully stories like this, and that the Bills helped him out etc, makes me realize no matter how pissed I get at the product on the field, it's still family.

I like how the Bills left him on their roster for 3 years so he would be able to get his players pension

He was? What was he on IR?

Lastly, when the Bills are fighting for a playoff spot in December (as I expect them to be), I hope the Bills fly him to the game and serve to motivate the current team to bigger and better things.

I, too, was just thinking about him. Thought it'd be cool to get him to lead the team out for the home opener. I know part of it is that HE doesnt want to. Last I heard, he wasn't ready yet to face that.