What....No Smack Talk? Bills vs Jets

Rockinon

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never understood the reason why people go to other boards and smack talk the opponenets.....

Least of all US....why so they can remind us that our team has not been to the playoffs in over a decade?

First....let the boys prove they are relevent....THEN maybe you can have that discussion....anything other then that is just the irritating little chihuaua yappin irritating everyone

I think everyone is all "talked out". It seems that there is so much "progress" made in camp, and how good this player looked, and that player has really improved and the preseason sort of let the air out of everyone's balloons. I think what's happening here is a wait and see approach. I know I am...

I'm not sure if "defeated" is the right word. Just knowing my place is. My favorite team is one that hasn't had a winning record in a long time, and who is 2-10 vs the AFC East the last two years. What room do I have to talk? When the team starts putting it together on the field (hopefully starting this sunday!) then I'll feel that I can take part in a little smack talking. :P But until then, it's just low class.

LOL are you guys this down when yopu face the Pats? I always see how you are going to POUND us in threads, but the JETS get this... word to the wise.. the JETS STINK! :P

We do better vs the Pats than the Jets at the moment. :cry:

Trash talking is juvenile no matter how you look at it. While it's great for fans to get excited about what we think our team is going to do this season, it accomplishes little else. Given where they've been (to the playoffs), and where they appear to be (awful in the preseason), why can't we be optimistic about the Bills chances? No team in the NFL did more in free agency than they did. That has to mean something.

Trash talking is juvenile no matter how you look at it. While it's great for fans to get excited about what we think our team is going to do this season, it accomplishes little else. Given where they've been (to the playoffs), and where they appear to be (awful in the preseason), why can't we be optimistic about the Bills chances? No team in the NFL did more in free agency than they did. That has to mean something.

There's a difference between being optimistic (I think we have better chances this year than recent), and "smack talking" (OMG JETZ SUK LULZ, TEBOW IS SO GAY HAHAHAHA).

My brother in law is a Jets fan and he is talking more trash about the Jets then he is about the Bills. I guess he is just discouraged in what his team has done lately. Just to much talk and not enough results. :D

Exactly. This should be a very easy win. I'm not dwelling on the past. Jets looked horrible in preseason. Our last offensive drive from our 1st team VS LIONS 1ST TEAM DEFENSE was pure finesse!!!! Without Freddy Jackson. (Their first team offense put up zero tds in 4 games!!!!)

We should be able to score at will.

While talking smack is childish, who really freakin cares????

I see a blowout. 35-12

Edited by Clippers of Nfl