Kellen Winslow available

djp14150

I watched hom on the Bucs for years and the injuries to his legs are overblown. He didn't miss significant game time the last two years. The reason not to take him is he had a bad attitude, and Schiano wanted to make a statement he expects a certain attitude of team first in the locker room. unless Chan and Buddy think they can change that attitude, (I doubt it) pass on him.

It's too bad as he is talented and was one of the main targets for Freeman. He would do well with a great attitude with the Bills opposite Chandler.

http://espn.go.com/n...-kellen-winslow

Looks like Seattle cutting him.

This guy was a big mouth from the time he hit the league ! He thought b/c his daddy was great that he was in turn going to be the same & charma bit him in the ass from day one !!

I hate to see any player get hurt but this guy in the ego department makes prime time & T.O look like choir boys & at least they backed up their big ego'd out mouths with a good careers .

This guy i hope is all done and for some reason i don't think that that will even humble this jerk !! It's funny how time makes people forget how much of a jack ass a guy is !!

This guy was a big mouth from the time he hit the league ! He thought b/c his daddy was great that he was in turn going to be the same & charma bit him in the ass from day one !!

I hate to see any player get hurt but this guy in the ego department makes prime time & T.O look like choir boys & at least they backed up their big ego'd out mouths with a good careers .

This guy i hope is all done and for some reason i don't think that that will even humble this jerk !! It's funny how time makes people forget how much of a jack ass a guy is !!

Averaged close to 800 yards a season from the TE position over the last 3 seasons and only 2 TE's in the NFL caught more passes over the last 5 seasons then Winslow, so its not like hes a slouch.

Myself personally, If Winslow would take a pay cut which is why he was released in the 1st place (wouldn't take a cut) I wouldn't mind seeing him in Buffalo.

Edited by Fig Newton

Averaged close to 800 yards a season from the TE position over the last 3 seasons and only 2 TE's in the NFL caught more passes over the last 5 seasons then Winslow, so its not like hes a slouch.

Myself personally, If Winslow would take a pay cut which is why he was released in the 1st place (wouldn't take a cut) I wouldn't mind seeing him in Buffalo.

Poison. (Winger, Quiet Riot, and Warrant)

Edited by Matthews' Bag