Bills cut list - 08/31/12

G-Daddy

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of a bummer about Carder. I thought he outperformed McKillop and White in preseason games. Shed blocks reasonably well for a rookie and drove opponents backward on tackles-- unlike others who grabbed and pulled them down for positive yardage. According to his own tweets, he wasn't a great fit in Buffalo, but I think he could have been.

I think they'll keep 4 QBs till they figure out the backup situation and then go back to their rankings on hagan, martin, rose, etc. to get the depth at WR. Or they got some waiver wire prospects.

Am surprised Pigpen stuck given the money he is due by making the final roster....why not cut him now then resign him on the cheap? Seems like a waste of $$ since there is no way he is on the team once TJax gets up to speed.

Kind of a bummer about Carder. I thought he outperformed McKillop and White in preseason games. Shed blocks reasonably well for a rookie and drove opponents backward on tackles-- unlike others who grabbed and pulled them down for positive yardage. According to his own tweets, he wasn't a great fit in Buffalo, but I think he could have been.

What tweets?

I assume he will be PS still. A third of these "cuts" are still on the team really.

I thought we was gonna keep Powell. So our special team barely got any work, and now they gonna have to cover kickoffs lol. Nice

Powell's the punter. Potter is the kicker. Potter is probably going to make it.

McKillop and White should be cut too.

how does tank know it wasnt a good fit when he has never been anywhere else? or played at all for that matter.

I'd assume the cut gave him the impression. Typically "the right fit" doesn't include getting fired. (though it could be PS still)