Buffalo v. Detroit Game Day Thread

The Poojer

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, we put in all backups at the same time. Do you seriously not see the difference between that and 1-2 substitutions ?

Dude.. yes I do. Yet the other team is all backups as well. I don't really give a ****.. it's only practice. Would just like to not be embarrassed 28-7 in the first quarter.

I think that I recall one good throw from training camp.

He tossed a water bottle perfectly to Choice one time. I smell a new career!

Dude.. yes I do. Yet the other team is all backups as well. I don't really give a ****.. it's only practice. Would just like to not be embarrassed 28-7 in the first quarter.

Then why are you "embarrassed"?

He tossed a water bottle perfectly to Choice one time. I smell a new career!

Then why are you "embarrassed"?

Bad choice of words.. I'm not embarrassed at all. I would rather my team not embarrass themselves.

The other team in the instance of the second detroit touchdown, wasn't all backups. Players in for the Bills like Howell, aren't even a backup.

Edited by jeremy2020

LOL, on the head. Should they be looking at the ball?

Justin Rogers hasn't helped himself at all tonight.

Interestingly, McKelvin should be pushing for a lot of playing time this year. He has had a very good preseason on special teams and defense. He isn't a shutdown corner, but could be a valuable player.