Buffalo v. Detroit Game Day Thread

The Poojer

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Justin Rogers hasn't helped himself at all tonight.

Interestingly, McKelvin should be pushing for a lot of playing time this year. He has had a very good preseason on special teams and defense. He isn't a shutdown corner, but could be a valuable player.

Justin Rogers hasn't helped himself at all tonight.

Interestingly, McKelvin should be pushing for a lot of playing time this year. He has had a very good preseason on special teams and defense. He isn't a shutdown corner, but could be a valuable player.

I agree, not first round talent at all but worthy of a spot regardless.

Kellen Moore is making great reads and throwing good balls. His receivers are really letting him down right now. I think Hagan gets cut because of that drop in the endzone. Not the type of play you want to have when you are on the bubble. Perhaps that opens the door for Roosevelt to make the team.

Kellen Moore is making great reads and throwing good balls. His receivers are really letting him down right now. I think Hagan gets cut because of that drop in the endzone. Not the type of play you want to have when you are on the bubble. Perhaps that opens the door for Roosevelt to make the team.

I'd like to think so, but if Roosevelt hasn't been in yet, that is a BAD sign for him. That (imho) means they think he is behind the bad players that they have been trotting out at WR since the starters went out 2:00 into the game.

I'd like to think so, but if Roosevelt hasn't been in yet, that is a BAD sign for him. That (imho) means they think he is behind the bad players that they have been trotting out at WR since the starters went out 2:00 into the game.

That could be. Or, Gailey knows what he has in Roosevelt because of his playing time last year and this being his 3rd (?) year with the Bills. But he may not know what he has in players like Hagan and that is why he is playing them longer/earlier.