Tebow or Jackson?

Tebow or Jackson  

87 members have voted

1. 1. who would you rather have traded for,Tim Tebow or Tarvis Jackson?

Coming from you, I'm suprised the poll question wasn't, "Who would you rather have traded for to replace our suck-ass starting QB,Tim Tebow or Tarvis Jackson?"

I'll take the 2nd year QB over the 7th yr journeyman QB.

We aren't looking for a backup we are training our future starter, and I'm not sure what a 7th year journeyman QB could offer, regardless of how bad the 2nd year player may be.

He offers the quiet and serenity that comes with not having that crappy 2nd year QB and his circus in town.

I love that we'll basically never have a quality QB. :)

Sad but true

Coming from you, I'm suprised the poll question wasn't, "Who would you rather have traded for to replace our suck-ass starting QB,Tim Tebow or Tarvis Jackson?"

I'm not that crazy but when it comes to crunch time I'd take Tebow over Fitz in heart beat

I'm not that crazy but when it comes to crunch time I'd take Tebow over Fitz in heart beat

I wasn't completely sure before, but I now know that you're nuts.

That being said, considering the injuries that have befallen the Jet's TEs, I think that they're probably pretty happy to have Tebow at this moment.

Edited by Rocky Landing

I'm just going to pray to Jesus that the vote comes out in favor of Tarvaris Jackson. Tongue in cheak there obviously, but Jackson is the more accurate passer and still gives you someone that can scramble as well.

Jackson. I guarantee Jackson won't find a camera to kneel in front of and pray loudly so everyone knows how awesome he is.

Yeah, that's exactly what he does and it's for that exact reason.

It has nothing to do with how sensationalistic the media is in regard to a guy who's not afraid to be outspoken about his faith...real character flaw there.

And just so you know, I voted for Jackson.

Bring back Flutie!

PTR

:sick:

Each has shown that they are .500 QBs. Is that good or bad? Half empty or half full?

Neither...I'm an engineer; the glass is simply twice as big as it needs to be.

How can anyone vote for Tebow on this.... he is utter trash that brings a media circus and a huge distraction. He is a fullback acting as a QB. Watch him throw a pass... just one pass and you will laugh.

And TJ sucks too but at least he is a QB.