Vontae Davis traded to Colts for 2nd

Alphadawg7

Just saw on rotoworld that the trade went down. Clearly that was the trade that was hinted about on twitter. One less quality DB in our division :)

Head scratcher for Dolphins though

On the surface, yes. But in watching Hard Knocks this season, Davis reported overweight and out of shape and Philbin is trying to establish his value system in building a team. It was obvious Davis wasn't his type of player and that he didn't want that type of influence in the locker room. He wasted no time with Chad Johnson, either. I'm not surprised Miami got rid of him.

GO BILLS!!!

Speaking of the Dolphins, Hard Knocks has sucked so far.

Really? I have rather enjoyed it. It shocked me that they actually showed the final conversation between Philbin and Chad Johnson. I have really come to respect Philbin as a coach. I also am interested to see what happens with that WR who played college lacrosse, and hasn't played football since high school. I think Hard Knocks is really well done by HBO.

Really? I have rather enjoyed it. It shocked me that they actually showed the final conversation between Philbin and Chad Johnson. I have really come to respect Philbin as a coach. I also am interested to see what happens with that WR who played college lacrosse, and hasn't played football since high school. I think Hard Knocks is really well done by HBO.

Ive liked it too. I think Philiban will suck as a coach tho. Dude just reminds me of Dickie J. Smart coach, but no presence

Are the Colts going for it this year? Why are they giving up high picks? Irsay is as crazy as his old man.

He is a 24 y/o starting CB with three years of NFL experience with two years left on a rookie deal. Proven production on the cheap. Decent deal to me especially if the second rounder is in 2014 - the article said the year was undisclosed.

I would have gladly given A. Williams up for their 2013 second and let McKelvin start in a contract year with Brooks and Rogers as back-ups.

I agree, Hard Knocks is always good.... HBO does an amazing job.........and that les brown's girlfriend?? Whew! Schmokin!!

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Hard Knocks Miami has been a very well-produced show. I feel that it is actually how it is--an honest assessment of the Dolphins' training camp. Great story lines, tight editing, immensely watchable.

Don't know quite what the naysayers are looking for.

Can't believe I picked the Dolphins for my Fantasy D. This trade just makes it worse...but great for my real team.

Someone picked the Bills and two other teams I was gunning for, and the Dolphins just kind of came out. Blah.

Brown was cut this weekend