Bills announcers for Weeks 1-4

sullim4

Four big old turd sandwiches. Its sad when the Dedes/Beuerlein combo is the best option.

That being said, I hate almost all the CBS pairs at this point with my favorite, Gus Johnson, gone. Can't stand Simms, often don't watch the 4 pm games because of him. Marv has lost it with age, and don't like Dierdorf much either but I DO like Gumbel.

Who the hell is Spero Dedes? I've probably watched games he's done before but that name does not ring a bell at all. And I don't forget funny sounding names.

He is actually pretty good. I have seen him on the NFL Network. I also think, although he is fairly young, that he was the radio guy for the Lakers and now for the Knicks.

Who the hell is Spero Dedes? I've probably watched games he's done before but that name does not ring a bell at all. And I don't forget funny sounding names.

I believe he is new to The CBS crew for this year, but I could be wrong. He was the guy for the Lakers radio broadcasts for a long time, but was replaced last year. Did a good job doing basketball on the radio, I actually look forward to seeing how he does...

I'll never forgive Dierdorf for one particular visit to Buffalo when he was on Monday Night Football.

He mocked our community with barely concealed contempt. Does anyone else remember this?

He parroted facts that people had obviously given to him in good faith about the WNY region with a laughing contempt… running down the list like it was a joke. It was clear that proud Buffalonians had acted as area ambassadors to him during the MNF crews visit and he repaid this with mocking scorn on national TV.

I'm not a hateful person or a grudge holder but I wish for bad things to happen to that fat !@#$.

Pompous fat, windbag idiot.

I'll never forgive Dierdorf for one particular visit to Buffalo when he was on Monday Night Football.

He mocked our community with barely concealed contempt. Does anyone else remember this?

He parroted facts that people had obviously given to him in good faith about the WNY region with a laughing contempt… running down the list like it was a joke. It was clear that proud Buffalonians had acted as area ambassadors to him during the MNF crews visit and he repaid this with mocking scorn on national TV.

I'm not a hateful person or a grudge holder but I wish for bad things to happen to that fat !@#$.

He also knows surprisingly little about Football

I have a question for anyone that might have an answer and it's off the base topic a bit but still somewhat relative.

Has anyone had issues with their sound on the CBS broadcasts of the games in the past?

I will watch and listen to CBS, via DirecTV, then occaisionally switch to a FOX game during commercials, and have to reduce the volume on my TV considerably. I almost always watch the games on my patio TV, a Vizio, and have the volume almost maxed out(100) on CBS then have to lower it to about (50) when I flip to FOX.

I don't notice the problem on my Samsung TV inside that has a sound bar but I am outside 98.5% watching the games on the patio and usually have the indoor TV on for when I'm running by for bathroom, beer or food breaks.

I am considering a soundbar for the patio TV to help with the sound problem and just would like to know if I'm the only one with volume issues.

Thanks

I just looked him up. He has a good voice, seems like an upgrade to the usual crews.

...and I'd hate to be his microphone screen...Yuck!!.. THTOP THPITTING PLEEEETHE...

Again, who the hell is Spero Dedes? Seriously.

I don't remember that particular game, but I remember DD doing that every chance he had.

Speedo Dedes is the LA Lakers play by play guy. He works the first part of the season until basketball starts then works on heavier weeks if the Lakers schedule allows.

Four big old turd sandwiches. Its sad when the Dedes/Beuerlein combo is the best option.

That being said, I hate almost all the CBS pairs at this point with my favorite, Gus Johnson, gone. Can't stand Simms, often don't watch the 4 pm games because of him. Marv has lost it with age, and don't like Dierdorf much either but I DO like Gumbel.

Rich Gannon has been a refreshing change the past few years. Pretty insightful as opposed to some of the ex-QB-wannabe broadcasters...

How come there is no Steve Tasker doing Bills games?

Marv Albert can barely remember his own name, let alone two football teams. He's got to be the worst announcer, currently.

ganesh - Isn't Tasker just a sideline guy? I don't remember him actually calling games.

Tasker was on the sideline during the Super Bowl, but last i saw he was still in the booth during the regular season.