Wayne Hunter

DaveinElma

Sanchez and his first team offense have looked pretty bad so far, especially that O-line. Sanchez is not the kind of QB that can make things happen when his pocket is non-existent, but Tebow can. I expect a full blown QB controversy in NY before the end of September.

Sanchez and his first team offense have looked pretty bad so far, especially that O-line. Sanchez is not the kind of QB that can make things happen when his pocket is non-existent, but Tebow can. I expect a full blown QB controversy in NY before the end of September.

Tebow, starter game 6, mark it down!

So MJT328, what your saying is that the offensive line was playing a vanilla kind of blocking scheme? Not the fact the G Men were just physically dominating and Wayne hunter is a joke and got used. Closset JETS fan maybe?

They were seeing if he can deal with one on ones. He cant, which is good for us. If nothing else it requires extra gameplanning to account for 94

The Jets were playing vanilla offense.

I mean, it's a real possibility they were trying to see how ugly he'd be on an island instead of showing more creative solutions they have. That said, hunter looks like he will need a lot of help! And possibly even more luck.

I expect one by halftime week one. Both QBs were pretty terrible last night. Rexy is on the hot seat IMO

HAHA, the word of the preseason has got to be "vanilla".

I wish it was chocolate. Or better yet, Chocolate Vanilla Swirl.

On that note, none of the Jets offensive lines performed exceptionally well. The Giants were in the backfield before Sanchez was able to get the snap and get it into a position to throw. They may be bad, but they won't be that bad during the regular season.

Edited by jeremy2020

The Jets were playing vanilla offense.

Hmmm… that's a pretty vanilla post.

So MJT328, what your saying is that the offensive line was playing a vanilla kind of blocking scheme? Not the fact the G Men were just physically dominating and Wayne hunter is a joke and got used. Closset JETS fan maybe?

Vanilla has been a running joke here the last two days.

The good news is that Tebow is a lefty and his blindside is now Super Mario against Hunter. Not sure how much they are going to play Tebow, but either way the Jets will have a TE helping all game with that matchup (running backs can't handle Mario) which means they will need to keep 6 on the line against our front four.

That leaves 7 Buffalo Bills to fly to the ball. If we can score some points early and play with the lead, put Sanchez in a position where he has to sling it and we keep the pass rush on him, that Jets crowd will be booing them all the way to the tunnel at half because you know he'll throw some picks.

I'll be cracking my 3rd beer at about that time, and when the Tebow chants start and the boo-birds are chirping I'm gonna turn up my TV and hold my hand to my ear just like the Grinch did when he heard the singing from WhoVille.

And my heart (like Rex's waistline) will grow three sizes that day.......

I'll pet my dog Max and settle in for a fun 2nd half ass whoopin of the Jets that I've been waiting years for. And I'll call my bookie who was too slow to grab the 5.5 spread and tell him I want my $200 right away cuz I'm going to Longhorn for a bigass steak and a glass of cab.

This shall be my Sunday.......