Merrimen dinged again?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a boo-boo.... It's our back up and fourth or fifth best DE folks. CHILL

4th or 5th best? I'd say he's or 3rd or 4th best with a chance to be our 2nd best. He could be a major contributor to our defense. IMO, if he stays healthy all year (while I doubt he does), we'll be a top 5 defense. If he's not and doesn't contribute, I think we'll be top 10. He has the ability to change games and make big plays. He's a difference maker when healthy.

4th or 5th best? I'd say he's or 3rd or 4th best with a chance to be our 2nd best. He could be a major contributor to our defense. IMO, if he stays healthy all year (while I doubt he does), we'll be a top 5 defense. If he's not and doesn't contribute, I think we'll be top 10. He has the ability to change games and make big plays. He's a difference maker when healthy.

I agree with everything you said. He's still a keeper for sure.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

If he plays only 25-30 plays like Chan has stated, I highly doubt he makes the impact you suggest.

At this point in his career, Merriman is not the difference between a top 5 or top 10 defense.

I would point to our very, very inexperienced CBs as having the ability to make our defense leap into the top 15.

If he plays only 25-30 plays like Chan has stated, I highly doubt he makes the impact you suggest.

At this point in his career, Merriman is not the difference between a top 5 or top 10 defense.

I would point to our very, very inexperienced CBs as having the ability to make our defense leap into the top 15.

That's cool. You're entitled to your opinion. I happen to disagree and think he has a chance to make a big impact if he's healthy. You don't think

If he plays the John Abraham role, well, you can have that impact in 25-30 plays. But he has to be healthy.