What were your stadium experiences last night?

Yesterday a friend gave us his tickets to the game, they where good seats and a chance to see how my five yo does sitting through a game live. It was honestly one of the worst ideas ever. Kids that looked between the ages of 16-20 running around dropping fbombs like no other word existed, all drunk some smoking pot right in front of us. The worst part was the group of kids changed all night, one group would get bored wonder off, then a totally different group would sit down next to us. If this is the new security measures the product on the field does not matter. I usually go to one game a year but right now the taste in my mouth wont let me this year.

Edited by The Rev.Mattb74 ESQ.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday a friend gave us his tickets to the game, they where good seats and a chance to see how my five yo does sitting through a game live. It was honestly one of the worst ideas ever. Kids that looked between the ages of 16-20 running around dropping fbombs like no other word existed, all drunk some smoking pot right in front of us. The worst part was the group of kids changed all night, one group would get bored wonder off, then a totally different group would sit down next to us. If this is the new security measures the product on the field does not matter. I usually go to one game a year but right now the taste in my mouth wont let me this year.

Didya try momsquading them??

I saw the same.....and was on the 50 next to Mrs Jackson and she had their cute lil daughter at the game. I felt for her. But regular season should be somewhat different this year. Tighter security coming in equals less smuggling of stuff .......beer sales ending at half tine and a beer was 9 bucks so some people may be priced out to over indulge. Just really my thoughts but I do feel your pain as I'm taking my 9 year old to his first game this year

Didya try momsquading them??

No idea what that means, one of them did almost fall on my son, I did grab that one by the collar and in a very calm voice told him to move away from us and they did.

Meh it's bull **** you should be able to brink your 5 year old there. Most other cities you can.

Meh it's bull **** you should be able to brink your 5 year old there. Most other cities you can.

I think this is true for all NFL stadiums I went to Cleveland & fans where using cuss words in front of small children most where adults doing it, I am not the morals police but you should be decent in front of kids its just the right thing to do

No idea what that means, one of them did almost fall on my son, I did grab that one by the collar and in a very calm voice told him to move away from us and they did.

There is a number you can text at the bills stadium and tell them whats going on and where....its anonymous and the ushers will come deal with unruly/drunk/high fans.

PS. RWS is officially smoke free...so if kids are smoking pot...you got every right to tell the ushers.

Brought my 6 yo son last year to a Ravens/Cards game in Baltimore. He was subjected to some bad language (by adults yelling at the refs) but otherwise it was normal people. Tickets in Balt are really pricey so you tend to get a more grown up, mature crowd. They still get nuts but don't fight like at Bills games. Buffalo games are cheap and attract lot's of 16-21 year olds, on their own. They are the most obnoxious of all and the chicks too. My kid is 7 now and I was thinkin of bringing him up for his first Bills game this year but may hold off unless i can get in the club seats.

Last time I went to a game at the Ralph, a drunk behind me urinated all over an 11 year old boy sitting next to me. The mother witnessed it & informed me of the situation. I informed security & they threw the bum out. All a mom wanted to do was to take her 11 year old to a Bills game, & now she's got that wonderful memory...pathetic! It was then when I decided to purchase Sunday ticket & watch the games at home.

The fans were terrible last night. I'm in my twenties and I was embarrassed how immature the fan base was last night. People sneaking in past security going in, multiple people puking in the stands in front of me, ahole redskins fans throwing punches in the men's room, multiple fights/racial slurs constantly happening in the endzone. It was honestly terrible (in addition to the game itself). I have season tickets and I am honestly considering not going to any more games this year. I grew up going to every game since I was 4 years old and there's no chance I ever bring a child to a game anymore. Not even for a preseason kids day!! Just embarrassing.