GDT: Washington Redskins @ Buffalo Bills 8/9/12 7:00PM

SDS

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait. Got my cooler of beer on ice and I'm ready to spend all day staring out my office window at the stadium, being utterly unproductive, waiting for 5:00 to roll around so I can get over to the game.

So, so, so excited to see some live action tonight! Most anticipated Bills season in a decade.

FYI, I still have two tickets available for anyone who wants/needs them. $5 a pop plus the $2 transfer fee? PM me.

So what are the odds I make it into the stadium to see the start of the game? My office is in Niagara Falls, and I get out at 5. With the metal detector wands in effect, this could really slow down the entry process.

Now...I'm going. Stub hubbed 50yd/5th row, for half of face. :D Luck is with me today...the guy dropped the price $5 while I was ordering. :blink::lol: I should buy a lotto ticket.

I want to see the WRs, Moats/Morrison, and TJ play today. Qbs will be interesting too.

But what makes losing the rest of today worth it? I will see that D line up close, and maybe even a tear or two? snot bubbles? from RG3. Of course I will post pics. :pirate:

Here is what I predict for tonight.

RGIII has a BIG game against us. I know thats going to cause the suicide watch here on The Wall to spike, but I think he runs all over our Defense. Our Defense needs time to gel, and having such a wacky and unpredictable QB play against them in the first game is not a good draw. I expect at least a TD out of him, either on the ground or through the air. The national media will swoon and anoint him the next big thing while saying the Bills overpaid for their Defense and jumping to all sorts of premature conclusions.

On a positive note, I feel like Vince Young has a big game...as does Marcus Easley.