GDT: Washington Redskins @ Buffalo Bills 8/9/12 7:00PM

SDS

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The real winners this week are the Refs that are on strike. They had to gain a lot of leverage after this, becuase it's now obvious there's no way in hell we can start the season with these clowns. That was brutal.

The real winners this week are the Refs that are on strike. They had to gain a lot of leverage after this, becuase it's now obvious there's no way in hell we can start the season with these clowns. That was brutal.

Without a doubt.

The definition of sheepish: the head ref walking daintily from midfield towards our sideline on the 4 yards from the endzone touch back call. :wallbash: He started his walk of shame right after the replay. :lol: It was kinda fun seeing our whole sideline going ballistic, and him having to walk over there into it. I don't even think Chan threw the flag. If he did, I couldn't see it because we had people throwing all sorts of stuff.

Stevie got tackled in the middle of the field...and the ball got there a full second later. How in the hell do you miss that? I guess I need to see it on replay but WTF?

The not facemask call. I could see fingers in the mask from the other side of the friggin field.

The Chandler?(or Smith) holding call....that was textbook blocking...since he was never behind the player, and had both hands inside and on his shoulder.

This was the worst I've seen for quite some time, if not all time.

LOL, ain't that the truth. My favorite part was when Chan had to explain the rules to the ref while Moorman was bouncing around in the background, blowing a gasket. I swear it looked like Chan took out the red flag and calmly set it down at the ref's feet. Great moment.

I'll tell you what I loved seeing: The Redskins going nowhere when they tried to run it against our starting front four. I think the old book on the Bills ("Run it Up the Gut All Day Long") is going to be thrown out. :)

Other than that, I had very little concern. The offense was clearly in tinkering mode, giving Fitz the "keys" and not running the ball at all in the first quarter.

It was fun to see live football again!

Edited by jimmyo