Chick-fil-a update

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/tucson-exec-loses-job-over-anti-chick-fil-a-rant/article_f8cefeec-dcf5-11e1-8b88-001a4bcf887a.html

•  
  • Executive at medical manufacturing firm goes to Chick-fil-a and yells at employee, saying that they are "hateful people"
  • Executive films himself and personally posts it on YouTube
  • Medical manufacturing firm fires executive

Edited by \GoBillsInDallas/

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawsuit in 3, 2, 1...

Which he'll lose because he likely has a behavioral standards clause in his employment contract. Most people do.

As an aside, my favorite part of the video is at the end when he starts hitting on the teenage girl, who by the way impressed the hell out of me during the incident, saying "I'm not gay" and "you deserve better".

Scumbag.

Again, as always, there's nothing "courageous" about going out of your way to be a douche....to people that have nothing to do with the issue at hand, especially a teen age girl. It's one thing if he had been funny, or a wiseass, or anything other than a hateful pr_ck.

But...cue somebody on the left calling him "courageous" in 5...4...3...

Also, as always, if you are that insecure in your position on an issue, that this is kind of behavior that you choose....you are weak, your position is weak, or both.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Again, as always, there's nothing "courageous" about going out of your way to be a douche....to people that have nothing to do with the issue at hand.

Totally agree! I guess fools like that clown are born every second!

This guy is the ultimate douche...and the fact that he is so proud of himself makes it all the more funny..."I am doing something good".

I agree with him, on principle, but his tactics are all wrong. The girls' patience, and his inability to rattle her make him look like a tool...

I am not sure he should be fired from his job for this (it is pretty tame), but guy is a grade A douche.

:lol:

Oh, poor little thing...you sanctimonious chit head

You have joined BillsFaninSanDiego who wished that someone would kill Romney before the election as a totally classless person. Making fun of someone's death seems to be the way you far leftists go and I would think that the reasonable leftists would want to denounce you.

Wow. I can only guess that you must get punched in the mouth, a lot.

No

You have joined BillsFaninSanDiego who wished that someone would kill Romney before the election as a totally classless person. Making fun of someone's death seems to be the way you far leftists go and I would think that the reasonable leftists would want to denounce you.

Oh for Gods sake, STFU

No

Oh for Gods sake, STFU

Dude, your such a completely broken-ass loser. Your opinions are canned soundbytes, your intellect is surpassed by a low-hanging dingleberry clinging to a Kardashian ass-crack, and your morality is vacant.

You are underwhelming, and unimpressive. I'd rather the Bills re-draft Aaron Maybin and re-aquire Rob Johnson than spend another 10 seconds reading anything your ****-clump substitute for a brain can manage to piece together.

I humbly ask you to quit breathing, such that your ration of air might be used for something more valuable, like dog farts.

Coward.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

No

Oh for Gods sake, STFU

You are a complete classless idiot with no morals or sense of what is right. I've never called for anyone to be banned from this site, and still won't. If I had to choose by default though, it would be between you, SDBF and the lion in the Coliseum. Big Cat aside, I tend to like lions.

Come on Park that isn't karma. Not sure why you posted that but there is no defending it. That man had a job to do for Chick-fil. No matter what thats man's opinion was he had a job to do. Suddenly dying of a heart attack is a tragic loss of a life and to Chick-fil who I am sure have relied heavily on him the last week or so.

Come on Park that isn't karma. Not sure why you posted that but there is no defending it. That man had a job to do for Chick-fil. No matter what thats man's opinion was he had a job to do. Suddenly dying of a heart attack is a tragic loss of a life and to Chick-fil who I am sure have relied heavily on him the last week or so.

I'm sure he was a decent man...if you can't laugh at death, well then, too bad for you. If All these people can use God to be evil to people, then I can reference Karma for a bit of levity, I'm not sorry if that offends

Really STFU you sound like a bigger douche than the guy in the story.