Read between the lines

Wait, so Chick-fil-A is actively discriminating against homosexuals?

Do they not serve them at all, or is there a special seating area?

No, but it sure was nice of them to give a bunch of incompetent politicians a distraction to blather about for a week.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This tweet from SF mayor Ed Lee really pisses me off:

Really Ed? What are you going to do if they decide to open one closer. Is 39 miles too close? How about 37.5?? What a !@#$ing idiot.

He didn't get his wish. There is one opening up in two weeks in San Jose and one opening in mid-September in Walnut Creek.

A lot closer to me! Yum!

He didn't get his wish. There is one opening up in two weeks in San Jose and one opening in mid-September in Walnut Creek.

A lot closer to me! Yum!

The funny thing about all this is that the schitstorm started by the ball-less mayors may actually help the company. Regardless, before the last few days I wouldn't have driven 300 feet out of the way to be their customer. Now, I'm on the net clicking on "store locater".

A lot closer to me! Yum!

And a lot closer than 40 miles to SF. So what are you going to do about that Ed? Charge a tax for Walnut Creek residents that visit the city? What a numbskull.

Not sure who's paying attention, but today was apparently a "We support Chic-fil-a Day" and it was a pretty good day to have a franchise.

Because I think a majority of Americans support their views. Even the President did up until recently. Why was no one picketing Obama during the time he felt the EXACT same way for the EXACT same reason. Oh that's right, he's not a big bad businessman and is the darling of the MSM and the left that is doing all the screaming.

Because I think a majority of Americans support their views. Even the President did up until recently. Why was no one picketing Obama during the time he felt the EXACT same way for the EXACT same reason. Oh that's right, he's not a big bad businessman and is the darling of the MSM and the left that is doing all the screaming.

Plus he was "evolving".

The Cluck Heard ‘Round The World.

Clearly, this is more than a “buycott” over gay marriage. If the smattered of people I’ve talked to are representative, homosexuality is a side issue.

This strikes a much deeper, more foundational chord.

The massive crowd reaction locally and nationwide are driven by a loathing of arrogant politicians like those in Boston, New York, Chicago and San Francisco who feel they have the power and the authority to tell a businessman like Dan Cathy what personal opinions he can and cannot hold if he wants to do business in “their” towns.

They trampled on his religious beliefs. They trampled on his freedom of speech. They attempted to deny him and his franchisees the rights to start small businesses, merely because a free American dared to share what he believed.

Bob Owens

I wonder how purposeful Mr. Smith feels today now that his school and employer are dealing with the blow back for his childish actions and pointless rant.

They were trying to scrub his bio off the school website, but a bunch of people got screen grabs and are distributing them all over.

This should have nothing to do with his employer, but the left has done this for years, so it's kind of interesting to watch it flow back at them. Dumbass records himself...and shares it...will get what he deserves.

EDIT: Vante fires childish dirtbag.

Vante of Tucson, AZ Regrets Actions of Former CFO

Love the final line.

TUCSON, AZ--(Marketwire - Aug 2, 2012) - The following is a statement from Vante:

Vante regrets the unfortunate events that transpired yesterday in Tucson between our former CFO/Treasurer Adam Smith and an employee at Chick-fil-A. Effective immediately, Mr. Smith is no longer an employee of our company.

The actions of Mr. Smith do not reflect our corporate values in any manner. Vante is an equal opportunity company with a diverse workforce, which holds diverse opinions. We respect the right of our employees and all Americans to hold and express their personal opinions, however, we also expect our company officers to behave in a manner commensurate with their position and in a respectful fashion that conveys these values of civility with others.

We hope that the general population does not hold Mr. Smith's actions against Vante and its employees.

Edited by LABillzFan

The difference between a professional worker and a holier-than-thou douchebag...

youtube.com/watch?v=K9qyT33pRJY&feature=player_embedded

Whats the difference between your drive thru rants/posts towards me and this guys rants? None. Your both douche bags dumping on an innocent person. Your such a fraud its laughable. Defend your actions towards me vs. this douche against a cashier? You randomly pick any negative statement against your god called Romney and unleash venom towards that person. Manson had devotees less radical than you. It's scary. Should I call the Police on your for hate crimes?

Whats the difference between your drive thru rants/posts towards me and this guys rants? None. Your both douche bags dumping on an innocent person. Your such a fraud its laughable. Defend your actions towards me vs. this douche against a cashier? You randomly pick any negative statement against your god called Romney and unleash venom towards that person. Manson had devotees less radical than you. It's scary. Should I call the Police on your for hate crimes?

You're !@#$ing nuts.

Seriously, seek professional help.