Rex Ryan: a little less to hate!

Buftex

Let's all have a chuckle, but bravo to Rex for doing it. No comes the hard part: keeping it off while your season is going down in flames. Having wrestled with my weight I know how tough it is. Like Gov. Chris Christie said recently. you can quit smoking, you can quit drinking, you can't quit eating.

PTR

Let's all have a chuckle, but bravo to Rex for doing it. No comes the hard part: keeping it off while your season is going down in flames. Having wrestled with my weight I know how tough it is. Like Gov. Chris Christie said recently. you can quit smoking, you can quit drinking, you can't quit eating.

PTR

Appropriately shamed... :blush:

PTR

A common misconception, Promo - and nothing more than a vile canard of the perpetually willpower-challenged.

In fact, back in 1998, I did stop eating - and lost nearly 70 pounds. (Went from 230 down to 160.)

Rex Ryan is still a big fat turd.

A common misconception, Promo - and nothing more than a vile canard of the perpetually willpower-challenged.

In fact, back in 1998, I did stop eating - and lost nearly 70 pounds. (Went from 230 down to 160.)

Rex Ryan is still a big fat turd.

230 to 160. I'm 228 mostly muscle and i'm comfortable with it.. 160 is pretty light. You must be a short guy. Good job Rex..

230 to 160. I'm 228 mostly muscle and i'm comfortable with it.. 160 is pretty light. You must be a short guy. Good job Rex..

Well if you're like most folks, I'm guessing there's a bit more useless flab on your 228 lb frame than you know - or admit. And if you claim 228, again, like most folks who claim to be a certain weight, I'll guess you're somewhere slightly north of 235. In fact, you're probably pretty close to resembling Rex Ryan's new look.

I'm a bit over 160 these days, but mine is more of a Ryan Miller (6'2", 175 lbs.) physique - though, admittedly, I'm not quite as tall and lanky as the Sabres' goaltender.

And I'm not trying to diminish what Ryan accomplished (well, maybe a little 'cause I can't stand the arrogant prick), but some people don't need to have their jaws wired shut and stomachs stapled in half to lose weight - they just need to get a bit more active, and stop filling their mouths with food incessantly.

Apparently Rex Ryan couldn't do that - his preference was to sit on his ass, eat lots of unhealthy food, probably drink a lot of beer, and suck feet. That's why I'm guessing he'll put all the weight back on - in record time, too.

And, even at 242, he's still a big fat blowhard!

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

Edited by The Senator