Rex Ryan: a little less to hate!

Buftex

I'll bet he has some serious "bingo wings"

(the fleshy underside of the upper arm, usually seen on older women)

us young'ins refer to that as a "bat wing"... because if you look at a bat wing its really thin and veiny. i bet when you first have that surgery your skin looks like your wearing an outfit 2 sizes two big, soaking wet hahaha

230 to 160. I'm 228 mostly muscle and i'm comfortable with it.. 160 is pretty light. You must be a short guy. Good job Rex..

Do you like long walks on the beach and pillow talk too?

A common misconception, Promo - and nothing more than a vile canard of the perpetually willpower-challenged.

In fact, back in 1998, I did stop eating - and lost nearly 70 pounds. (Went from 230 down to 160.)

Rex Ryan is still a big fat turd.

Do you have any hair left? You certainly can stop eating. I can't prove it of course but, I would be willing to bet you shortened your life with that move. I lost 40 pounds when I got out of college, too much beer, by running and eating 6 times a day.

Edited by Chimp

i hate the guy, but I would be an awful human being if I actually wanted him unhealthy. Good for him :D

You are probably right - if you truly wished him ill - but you still wouldn't be as awful a human being as Rex Ryan.

Do you have any hair left? You certainly can stop eating. I can't prove it of course but, I would be willing to bet you shortened your life with that move. I lost 40 pounds when I got out of college, too much beer, by running and eating 6 times a day.

Yes I have a full head of hair - Vito The Barber can attest to that, as he'll be sweeping up huge piles of it from his floor this afternoon.

As for shortening my life, well my BP is down to 124-over-78, cholesterol down to 128, and my cardiologist seems to have an opinion quite different from yours.

( But then, what do they know? B-) )

As to "Bingo Wings"

My 14 yo niece introduced me to the term. What she told me is "When the ladies reach for the bingo card, they spread their wings." It was the funniest thing I had heard in a while.

I think "bingo wings" would be a good name for Rex.

Edited by judman