What's In Those Tax Returns?

Park

Conner dissappeared but came back for a couple cameo appearances. DiN dissappeeared and came back as Park. pBills had that idea that he was really clever and fooling everyone. DD reminds me of him.

Easy way to find out for sure: trash unions, see how daffy duck responds.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Democrat Party 'leader'................lol

Pelosi: On Second Thought, This Whole Tax Returns Thing is a Distraction

Facing questions about why she and other top Congressional officials won’t release their tax returns, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) downplayed her previous demands for presumptive GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney to release his, calling the issue a distraction. As recently as Wednesday, Pelosi had strongly urged Romney to provide further disclosure of his tax returns. But today, while maintaining Romney should release more documents because of “custom” and “tradition,” Pelosi said the issue was trivial compared with economic issues. “We spent too much time on that. We should be talking about middle-income tax cuts,” Pelosi said after answering two questions about the issue.

RollCall

I truly think so. Are you going to law school?

Planning to in Fall 2013. Applications this fall should be fun. I've been running those law school calculators and basically have my list of schools to apply to. It's funny, realizing that I have no clue what part of the country I'll be in 13 months from now. Could be in CNY, or California, or Virginia, or Michigan, or DC, or Illinois (god help me if I run into EII :D ), etc.

Well sure, SAT's are racist.

:lol: The PC term is "culturally biased." Just ask Furious Styles.

Planning to in Fall 2013. Applications this fall should be fun. I've been running those law school calculators and basically have my list of schools to apply to. It's funny, realizing that I have no clue what part of the country I'll be in 13 months from now. Could be in CNY, or California, or Virginia, or Michigan, or DC, or Illinois (god help me if I run into EII :D ), etc.

:lol: The PC term is "culturally biased." Just ask Furious Styles.

PLEASE don't do it unless you're T12, have good connections, don't need loans and aren't paying more than $45,000 for the entire 3 year experience, or are just REALLY passionate about the law.

Please join these forums and keep an open mind. If you still enroll, good luck:

http://www.jdunderground.com/all/

Looks like you'll never know lol

Then let's take it from his donors.

Wicked story here how Obama administration publicly calls out a donor on a campaign website, and now the guy has IRS and Labor Department digging into his company.

I'm sure this is all on the up-n-up.

Oh, wait. Let me guess. This happens all the time, so it's acceptable now.

Beware the Barry. He WILL come get you.

I want to see if he avoided paying taxes in the last ___ years.

I guess I'm not totally sure, but if "he avoided paying taxes in the last _____ years", you'd alreadyknow about it, right? He'd either be under investigation, or indicted or in jail or something, right? If the IRS is good with him, what's the problem? Am I wrong about this?

PLEASE don't do it unless you're T12, have good connections, don't need loans and aren't paying more than $45,000 for the entire 3 year experience, or are just REALLY passionate about the law.

If money falls into place, I should have all that covered. I do have backup plans as well, just in case.

Edited by LeviF91

Let me know if you end up in DC.

So I can move.

I want to see if he avoided paying taxes in the last ___ years.

EVERYONE avoids paying as much in taxes as they can. That goes for all the douche bag libs begging to have their taxes raised. For a guy who supports low taxes you can't even get a legitimate claim of hypocrisy against him. Claiming that his tax shelters are indicative of what tax policy would be under him is irrelevant b/c he's had no hand in writing the current tax code. This is purely for the sake of distorting the facts (the way libs speak of cap gains & income interchangeably when it suits their agenda) so the Ring-a-Ding kid (who despite espousing a belief that your wealth was facilitated by everyone & that the wealth should be spread around, and despite being well within the resources, gives dick **** to charity) can stand up there with that stupid smirk and tell everyone (most of whom won't pay in a lifetime the taxes Romney pays in a year) that Mitt Romney pays less taxes than they do.

Democrat Party 'leader'................lol

RollCall

I love it! Nancy and her minions get called out for not releasing their tax returns, and NOW calling for Romney's past tax returns is considered "a distraction." :lol::rolleyes:

Almost as effective as calling for Barry to release his college transcripts and the F&F documents. Barry is such a narcissist, he'll still keep demanding the tax returns despite his own party's objections.

And Romney's tax situation could have been resolved if the Dems had done something about it in the first 2 years of Barry's presidency. I wonder why they didn't?