What's In Those Tax Returns?

Park

I'm not sure what my favorite part is...the numbers not being even comparable, or the "explanations" literally being nothing more than "Romney bad, yay Obama!"

Plug in $1mill and $100mill and see your tax savings under Romney. :lol:

Yeah, that's some realy acurate computations.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plug in $1mill and $100mill and see your tax savings under Romney. :lol:

Yeah, that's some realy acurate computations.

Oh, I did. I thought that was awesome.

It's even better than that...there's no difference between $1M and $100M. There's also no difference between $1M and $999,000.

But apparently, if you make $994,499 in 2013, you'll save $36,319. But make one dollar more...now you're suddenly saving $245,551 in taxes. :lol: Yeah, I'm sure that's accurate.

And I just checked the source code for the page, to see how they wrote their script...they have an ASCII-art Obama logo embedded in the script. :lol:

<!--

.:/+osssyssso+/:.

./osyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyso/-

./syyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys/.

.+syyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys+.

`/syyyyyyyyyyysssooooosssyyyyyyyyyyys/

`oyyyyyyyyyyso/-`` `-:osyyyyyyyyyyo.

`oyyyyyyyyys/. ./syyyyyyyyys.

oyyyyyyyyyo. .+yyyyyyyyyo`

-yyyyyyyyyo` `+yyyyyyyyy:

oyyyyyyyys. `syyyyyyyys

syyyyyyyyo +yyyyyyyyy

syyyyyyyyo```.....----------....```+syyyyyyyy

osssssssssoossssssssssssssssssooooossssssssss

-sssssssssssoo+//::--...```````````..--://+o:

ossso+/:-.`` ....-----------...

`/-`` `.--:/+oooosssssssssssssssssso.

`.:/+ossssssssssssssoo++///:::-----.

`/ossssssssssso+/:-.```` ``.--:.

.+sssssso/:.` .-:/+ossssso-

./o/-` `-:+ossssssssss+.

`-/ossssssssssss+-`

:+osssssssoo+:-`

-->

Not a copyright, mind you. A BRAND. Who the !@#$ brands their source code?

Edited by DC Tom

Oh, I did. I thought that was awesome.

It's even better than that...there's no difference between $1M and $100M. There's also no difference between $1M and $999,000.

But apparently, if you make $994,499 in 2013, you'll save $36,319. But make one dollar more...now you're suddenly saving $245,551 in taxes. :lol: Yeah, I'm sure that's accurate.

And I just checked the source code for the page, to see how they wrote their script...they have an ASCII-art Obama logo embedded in the script. :lol:

Not a copyright, mind you. A BRAND. Who the !@#$ brands their source code?

I just checked it and wow, you're right. This dude has an ego the size of Kenya.

Good point. I'm sure the programmers came up with the idea. :rolleyes:

They probably did. I imagine there's a political check of some sort they'd have to pass to work there...which means they're just the sort of over-eager kool-aid drinkers that would do that. Obama's got an ego, no doubt...but it's his followers that deify him - it's less about him than the extraordinary cult of personality following him.

They probably did. I imagine there's a political check of some sort they'd have to pass to work there...which means they're just the sort of over-eager kool-aid drinkers that would do that. Obama's got an ego, no doubt...but it's his followers that deify him - it's less about him than the extraordinary cult of personality following him.

What I should have said iis that they didn't just insert it without his permission. He must have approved it. And while it strikes me as odd and arrogant, at least if you view the source page, you know the validity of the "calculator."

Edited by Doc

What I should have said iis that they didn't just insert it without his permission. He must have approved it. And while it strikes me as odd and arrogant, at least if you view the source page, you know the validity of the "calculator."

I highly doubt Obama gets involved in the details of coding his web site.