What's In Those Tax Returns?

Park

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And so it begins.Two years they had. Two years. And nothing to show for it but a health care reform law that doesn't reform health care, a Cash for Clunkers program that only expedited car sales already going to take place, and a trillion dollar shovel-ready money laundering scheme that not only didn't stimulate the economy, but made things worse.

Next question, indeed.

And so it begins.Two years they had. Two years. And nothing to show for it but a health care reform law that doesn't reform health care, a Cash for Clunkers program that only expedited car sales already going to take place, and a trillion dollar shovel-ready money laundering scheme that not only didn't stimulate the economy, but made things worse.

Next question, indeed.

Like I said, time for a new head coach.

This whole tax increase argument is 100% Politically motivated, and is ALL about the policy of "fairness" i.e Wealth Distribution. Recent Study came out and said that the tax increase would cost over 700k jobs, now how accurate that number is could be disputed, but what no rational thinking person could dispute is that if you take away money from an already flailing economy, specially money that would indeed impact successful small businesses, that this could somehow not be yet another obstacle for job growth. The president has no effective solutions to reinvigorate the economy, he is the most economically incompetent president to have resided in the White house, maybe ever.

This whole tax increase argument is 100% Politically motivated, and is ALL about the policy of "fairness" i.e Wealth Distribution. Recent Study came out and said that the tax increase would cost over 700k jobs, now how accurate that number is could be disputed, but what no rational thinking person could dispute is that if you take away money from an already flailing economy, specially money that would indeed impact successful small businesses, that this could somehow not be yet another obstacle for job growth. The president has no effective solutions to reinvigorate the economy, he is the most economically incompetent president to have resided in the White house, maybe ever.

Fixed.

:D

My guess is that he shorted the market in 2009. Made billions while millions of Americans were suffering under the Bush recession.

And Romney will be in the ultimate insider trading position as president. Crash the economy and laugh all the way to the bank.

The problem with the economy is Europe, what's he suppose to do about an economy on the other side of the pomd that needs a stronger central government? The whole "the economy is Obama's fault" is just used because people like you know knowing at all about economics. Same with most Americans

My guess is that he shorted the market in 2009. Made billions while millions of Americans were suffering under the Bush recession.

And Romney will be in the ultimate insider trading position as president. Crash the economy and laugh all the way to the bank.

What's wrong with making billions shorting the market??

He'd be smarter to grow the economy and go long my mindless foie du canard aux pruneau.

Meanwhile Barry thinks it's okay for Warren Buffett to pay a smaller percentage in taxes, and dodge $1B in back taxes owed, just because he pays lip service to a "rule" named after him that he knows will never get passed. :rolleyes:

And did Romney outsource jobs while working on the Olympics, or as governor of Mass?

The problem with the economy is Europe, what's he suppose to do about an economy on the other side of the pomd that needs a stronger central government? The whole "the economy is Obama's fault" is just used because people like you know knowing at all about economics. Same with most Americans

Who are you? DiN's cousin?

.........and thats the whole schabang right there. Any of these whinners complaining about him releasing more tax returns were never going to vote for him anyway.

Tell'em all to !@#$off, Mitt.

I couldn't agree more. There's probably plenty of legitimate and legal things that could be twisted to sound nefarious (like Swiss bank accounts) that would be exploited and manipulated to perpetuate the irrelevent "Mitt is rich" assault. It's just like when a Republican makes a controversial statement & the douche bag wing of the party joins the left wing chorus demanding an apology. Then once they capitulate they appear (& in fact are) defeated.

Like others have said, when Obama calls him out in the debate he should tell him that if he produces his transcripts, 97-99 returns & F & F docs he will. More than anything I'd like to see that mother!@#$er's LSAT score.

I hope not. pBills was actually fun to argue with. What's w/ everyone coming back w/ new profiles? Was there a mass banning I missed?

Conner dissappeared but came back for a couple cameo appearances. DiN dissappeeared and came back as Park. pBills had that idea that he was really clever and fooling everyone. DD reminds me of him.

The questioning was pretty stupid. And the answers from Reid was even worse. The right thing was done to extend the tax cuts in 2010. The economy was even more fragile then. I don't think it would have had a major effect on the economy if they were raised then however.

I think the tax cuts should be extended for one more year because next year isn't an election year and we will know what to expect. I would hope Obama and the Democrats are bluffing with raising the tax rates on the wealthy to possibly get the Republicans to pass more stimulative measures. We'll see though.

It would be nice to see Congress get this stuff out of the way now, but there is a 0% chance of that happening.

sigh, the "spoon fed" and "Sheeple" response...

voters don't want a cheat. Mitt, if you have nothing to hide just release them and move the discussion back to jobs and economy... heck, I would release 10 years of returns in a second, I have nothing, absolutely nothing to hide...

Ha!!! Like the ones the PBO admin is full of???

The questioning was pretty stupid. And the answers from Reid was even worse. The right thing was done to extend the tax cuts in 2010. The economy was even more fragile then. I don't think it would have had a major effect on the economy if they were raised then however.

I think the tax cuts should be extended for one more year because next year isn't an election year and we will know what to expect. I would hope Obama and the Democrats are bluffing with raising the tax rates on the wealthy to possibly get the Republicans to pass more stimulative measures. We'll see though.

It would be nice to see Congress get this stuff out of the way now, but there is a 0% chance of that happening.

The democrats absolutely do not want to vote on this or any budget matters before the election. They want the issue of "tax cuts for the rich" and to blame the fact that there is no extension on the republicans. Harry Reid is beyond douchebaggery.