If I could have supper with 7 folks from the Stadium Wall........

Simon

Guffalo, Jay Rubio, Gavin, JSP, #89, AiO, Bob Lamb, Mark VI, SDS. Yea, that's nine, but it's my party.

So does the whole thing end with you crying? If you want to?

Mine...

Zepp, Gringo, SDS, crayonz (like pulling the mask off batman), San Jose, UConn James, tgreg, Levi

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll start with Chef Jim because somebody has to cook up them steaks that jboyst had so generously donated. Then I'll add me some AussieW because somebody has to organize the damn thing. Toss in some R.Rich and a dash of PW86. I suppose we have to invite jboyst because he's bringing the main course. Fold in some mead w/Stromboli appetizers. At the little kids table we'll have VABills with some spagjetti O's.

1340977287[/url]' post='2495126']

I would have a drink with anyone. Not sure who I would eat.

With - Should be added to that sentence.I could not make up my mind, so this is what I am doing.

I am inviting everyone to the opener tailgate party for dinner. I will supply the hot dogs for after the game.If you come before the game I will have Stromboli for you to try. All I ask is that you bring $ 1.00 for a donation for the TBD charity choice.

Bring your own bottle and one for me.

Make sure you sign up to come to the party and order your tee shirt.Details will be out later.

Edited by mead107

OK, we're not necessarily looking for your seven bestest buds, but a seven person dinner party you'd get a kick out of hosting.

No television on in the house, no cell phones at the table and no talk about politics on the property.

Menu is 8 steaks (cuz an extra steak comes in handy every time), a mess of fresh baked tatoes and plenty of toppings for both. (If you want an extra invitee you can have Chef Jim running the grill. But he's not allowed to talk to the guests unless they address him first.....) Beer, booze and wine are available in a variety of sizes and strengths and the smoking lamp is lit.

Who would you put at your table?-)

If you have 7 people over for dinner, you're not going to have an extra steak.

With - Should be added to that sentence.I could not make up my mind, so this is what I am doing.

I am inviting everyone to the opener tailgate party for dinner. I will supply the hot dogs for after the game.If you come before the game I will have Stromboli for you to try. All I ask is that you bring $ 1.00 for a donation for the TBD charity choice.

Bring your own bottle and one for me.

Make sure you sign up to come to the party and order your tee shirt.Details will be out later.

given Meade you have made this offer of sharing your wonderful Stromboli, your expertise with wines and inviting everyone, if i were to invite you , i would have privilege at my dinner of most all of fine folk of wall and I would not have to make difficult decision on seven .

I'll start with Chef Jim because somebody has to cook up them steaks that jboyst had so generously donated. Then I'll add me some AussieW because somebody has to organize the damn thing. Toss in some R.Rich and a dash of PW86. I suppose we have to invite jboyst because he's bringing the main course. Fold in some mead w/Stromboli appetizers. At the little kids table we'll have VABills with some spagjetti O's.

Great. All I'm good for is my cooking skills. :cry:

Leonidas, Tim Graham, Lori, John Wawrow, DC Tom, Chef Jim, and ieatcrayonz. That should be an entertaining dinner.

Wait....I've been invited and not shown the kitchen. :worthy:

I'll need assigned seats for this meal:

Chair 1: Juror8

Chair 2: DaveInElma

Chair 3: DC Tom

Chair 4: Dave in Norfolk

Chair 5: 3rdnlng

Chair 6: John Adams

Chair 7, in the corner by himself, Fig Newton

I'll be watching from the next room via closed circuit TV. Bon appetit!

"Dinner For Murderous Schmucks". :lol:

Seated between DIE and DIN, I'd probably kill myself. Just because it'll take only half as much time as killing the both of them.

Since I have meet 3 of these 7,I would like

to volunteer to answer the door.

Great. All I'm good for is my cooking skills. :cry:

No, no, no...You're also a very good listener and all of the other dinner guests, myself included, are going to give you advice on things we know nothing about!

Since I have meet 3 of these 7,I would like

to volunteer to answer the door.

Aww heck, we can change the rules...you are hereby formally invited.

No, no, no...You're also a very good listener and all of the other dinner guests, myself included, are going to give you advice on things we know nothing about!

Aww heck, we can change the rules...you are hereby formally invited.

YEA!!!!!!!! I'll even help do KP with Chef

Jim afterwards!!!