Unbelievably sad video out of Greece...NY

Obviously your friend should've watched Dangerous Minds ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112792/ ) before teaching. Then she could've reformed all of the kids and turned them into superstars!

As for the "assignment" -- at least #6 is good advice.

Thanks...I will pass it on to her. :):rolleyes:

A douchey response from someone I wouldn't necessarily expect it from...nice. So it is all the teachers?

Edited by Buftex

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of pulling over the bus, where's the driver in all of this? He/she had to be at least somewhat aware of what was going on.

When I was a lad, the school janitor was also a bus driver... when things got out of hand, he was also the monitor. If anything went wrong, he would pull the bus over, read us the riot act, and tell us that everyone had to shut up the rest of the way home. Violaters would be prosecuted! I do remember a time when there was a fight, right when we got off the bus...the driver got out, pulled both of the kids back into the bus, and drove them back to the school...parents were called to pick them up!

I do remember a time when there was a fight, right when we got off the bus...the driver got out, pulled both of the kids back into the bus, and drove them back to the school...parents were called to pick them up!

Nowadays, that's illegal restraint of a child and kidnapping. 25 years and a lifetime membership on the kiddie-diddler's list.

Because...y'know..."but think of the children!"

I felt sorry for the kids that had to ride a bus to school. I lived in the tiny village where my school was so we just walked. Today they bus the village kids to the elementary school about 1/4 mile away. Why can't kids walk to school anymore?? :blink:

Totally not true. Well at least where I live in Illinois... Children walk, ride their bikes to school. I think the bus thing is a mile lr so.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I think everyone who's gone through school has done some crappy stuff. The difference (I hope) in the past and in this case, is that after getting caught up in the groupthink cruel activity your felt remorse soon after the fact and you knew what you did was wrong. I'm not sure kids these days feel what they do in groupthink phases is wrong.

Who knows. I knew a lot of cruel kids who didn't feel much remorse for bullying and being asshats.

I felt sorry for the kids that had to ride a bus to school. I lived in the tiny village where my school was so we just walked. Today they bus the village kids to the elementary school about 1/4 mile away. Why can't kids walk to school anymore?? :blink:

Fireman, policeman, cowboy,indian... for the life of me I can't remember their being a chef in the Village People!

How the hell do you forget the construction worker?

Like Jim has ever had to sweat before. When he thinks of construction workers he thinks of short little beergut mexicans.

Also, the the SB comment, "he makes one cry every time he says mom i'm home."

Speaking of pulling over the bus, where's the driver in all of this? He/she had to be at least somewhat aware of what was going on.

I'm just picturing Chris Farley in Billy Madison as the bus driver. :lol:

And I'm definitely not surprised you knew he missed one.

I'm probably the only one on this board who's seen them live.

Worst college Founder's Day ever. :ph34r:

Who has just under half a million dollars headed her way - all tax free.

My wife and I heard that on the radio this evening and said to each other "Where can we get some kids to pick on us?"

My wife and I heard that on the radio this evening and said to each other "Where can we get some kids to pick on us?"

where is your nephew?

According to my math: she is making about $6k every 10 minutes, or was at about 5pm EST. She still seems to be going pretty good. I was timing it earlier, on the version for OTW of this which addressed more of the doxing 4chan did on the kids...which I love. The group wants to go after the parents - get them fired.