New take on team logos

Nice effort but I can't say I liked it too much overall. I thought the Texans one was cool. The Packers one was stupid.

I agree the PACKERS was perhaps the worst of the bunch!

As a COWBOY hater, I thought the COWBOY logo actually was well thought out.

A fun link ... thanks for sharing it! :thumbsup:

With the exception of the Cheifs, Chargers, and Colts they are all better than the current logos.

The packers one is just funny , I like it. I bet T-shirts of that would sell like crazy.

I really like the more defined Bills logo too. I would get behind a change to that one.

Hey, it's the offseason, and I saw this pic floating around and thought it was interesting. I kinda like the more detailed take on the logos.

What ya think?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-

ash3/552863_3611085828936_1196629750_n.jpg

Mayb the Jets design would need to seek copyright from the Essendon FC, AFL.

I prefer the existing logos. Call me a coot, but I think too much change -- uniforms, players on teams switching around, logos, etc. -- makes it harder for the fan to connect with the team. I know many of you think of Buffalo Bills and think white helmet, or royal blue, or standing buffalo. The youngster who's trying to connect with a team, to make it HIS team, needs consistency. The NY Yankees cap still looks the same today as the one I had, the pinstripes are still there, and, even though Mickey Mantle is gone, the ethos is the same, and The sense of "my team" remains intact. /rant

Hey, it's the offseason, and I saw this pic floating around and thought it was interesting. I kinda like the more detailed take on the logos.

What ya think?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/552863_3611085828936_1196629750_n.jpg

Seeing as this is a Bills sight and i being a Bills fan will only comment on our logo . If this was for a comic book it would be OK but i for one hope this is just a frustrated artists version of something that will never materialize ..

IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT !!!!!!!