Where is Alex Tanney now?

I'm the old man new guy on the block here, so if this question has been asked before please cut the old guy a break. What has happened to Alex Tanney? I know he was in camp back at the first part of May, but since then he's dropped off the radar. Does anybody know if he's hooked up with any other (steelers) team or is he still a maybe here.

I'm the old man new guy on the block here, so if this question has been asked before please cut the old guy a break. What has happened to Alex Tanney? I know he was in camp back at the first part of May, but since then he's dropped off the radar. Does anybody know if he's hooked up with any other (steelers) team or is he still a maybe here.

Welcome to the board, post often.

we will add him back to the team after we cut thigy and Smith. Also You need a bigger avatar as we have no idea what that is.

we will add him back to the team after we cut thigy and Smith. Also You need a bigger avatar as we have no idea what that is.

Thigpen and Young enter the Thunder doom and the guy who exits is our number 2 (my money is on Young) - Tanney will be on the practice squad- Brad Smith will either be back up QB/WR wildcat QB or they will replace him with a WR/LB who's main job will be special teams ace or an extra kicker and just go with two QBs and Nesbitt as disaster QB.

I hope you're right. I liked the kids accuracy and arm strength. I'm afraid the youtube deal hurt him more than helped.

we have done it before. Let him see if he can find someting better, but if he is still around after camp and such we might grab him for PS. Unless Chan did not think he had the mentality for and nfl QB. He did mention some guys retained the info and some less so.

But our boys are sneaky sometimes. " hell no he's not a guard, but thats what we wanted them to think" paraphrasing Buddy after drafting Cordy Glenn for LT position.

we have done it before. Let him see if he can find someting better, but if he is still around after camp and such we might grab him for PS. Unless Chan did not think he had the mentality for and nfl QB. He did mention some guys retained the info and some less so.

But our boys are sneaky sometimes. " hell no he's not a guard, but thats what we wanted them to think" paraphrasing Buddy after drafting Cordy Glenn for LT position.

Can you name one time we've done that? Let a tryout player go without a contract then signed him to a PS after TC?

Welcome to the board, post often.

And don't forget to send Mead a bottle of wine.