Pacquiao, "gay men should be put to death"

Sorry, no link, but how stupid is Manny Pacquiao for saying such a thing? I guess Mayweather will be the fan favorite if the dream match ever does go down, now.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, no link, but how stupid is Manny Pacquiao for saying such a thing? I guess Mayweather will be the fan favorite if the dream match ever does go down, now.

One of the few times a Hitler comparison is both accurate and appropriate.

What a !@#$ing moron.

Clearly man on man is detestable. Clearly woman on woman is awesome so long as neither woman is butch. -Leviticus

Any man who lays with another man shall be put to death.

Any woman who lays with another woman must post pics onto the Internet

He's free to say it.

We're free to point out that he's an idiot.

Unfortunately, those with agenda's will try to use him, when all he is really representative of is........punch-drunk boxers.

Any woman who lays with another woman must post pics onto the Internet

If they're thin, with big hooters.

Wait a minute. A guy many of us have never heard of never said that "gay men should be put to death," and the left (i.e. Think Progress) is all over Nike to drop him because he never said something?

I swear you liberals are batschitt nutso.

Nike-Endorsed Boxer Says Same-Sex Couples Violate ‘God’s Law’

Uh...yeah, they are. "God's law" is pretty !@#$ing clear on the subject. And we live in a country where you don't have to follow that if you don't want.

Liberals are, in fact, batshit nutso.

Uh...yeah, they are. "God's law" is pretty !@#$ing clear on the subject. And we live in a country where you don't have to follow that if you don't want.

Liberals are, in fact, batshit nutso.

It is just as crazy, unfair and judgmental as those who quoted a few chosen pieces out of the Quoran. The fact is that nobody is perfect, but everyone will nitpick everyone else's lack of perfection.

Christians do read the Old Testament too, you know.

Read it yes.

Adhere to everything in it, no.

Just seems like quite a jump to assume that Manny was obviously talking about a couple of versus in Leviticus, and was also advocating that we should be adhering to the punishment listed in those versus.

Read it yes.

Adhere to everything in it, no.

Just seems like quite a jump to assume that Manny was obviously talking about a couple of versus in Leviticus, and was also advocating that we should be adhering to the punishment listed in those versus.

Most people don't adhere to everything in the Bible, even if they read it.

And most people who claim to have read the Bible "know" it says gays are going to hell, without actually knowing where it says that.