Bill Polian to Wall of Fame

iommi

Listening to the interview, I can only think that all of these Buffalo Snooze reports about issues between Wilson and Polian are...well, baloney.

Time has a way of healing things, including the high stakes NFL.

Fighting constantly with Jeff Littman and being brusk with the front office staff (including Linda Bogdan, Ralph's daughter) probably sealed Polian's fate, since Ralph's always been big on "everone getting along."

He let Bill announce his own "restructuring" in 1993, as it was probably a painful decision for Ralph. I don't think there was ever any personal animosity between them (unlike with Ralph's ire with Saban)

Yes. Being brusk and argumentative with Linda Bogdan, and that was the extent of it. People at OBD have said so.

Now can we end all the crazy talk about Bill calling her names and hating her. Face it, he knew her qualifications were not there and being outspoken like he is he made some comments. That is it, let it go.

All this crud on the boards about Bill calling her inappropriate names needs to end and die right now.

Ralph buried the hachet with Bill Polian long ago. I am glad to see Bill go on the wall. I sure hope I am in town for that game.

Edited by Bob in STL

Bill Polian is the reason this Franchise was ever anything. Will say it again, go look at the Bills record Before and After Polian. Nuff said. I am thankful to Ralph that the hatchet has been buried, Polian deserves his place on the Wall, moreso than most there.

Yes, it's time for Cookie, and his coach also. Lou Saban, greatest coach in Bills history. I know Lou was stubborn, and a gypsy, but he reminds me of Bill Parcells. Guy was a winner.

Parcells really should only be qualifed to hold Saban's jock. If he (Saban)would have settled down in one place (Buffalo),Saban would have been mentioned in the same breath with some guy that coached in Green Bay. 'Nuff Said

Parcells really should only be qualifed to hold Saban's jock. If he (Saban)would have settled down in one place (Buffalo),Saban would have been mentioned in the same breath with some guy that coached in Green Bay. 'Nuff Said

Saban was kind of like the AFL's version of Lombardi.

I guess Sid Gillman was Paul Brown. On second thought Al Davis was Paul Brown… founder, owner, coach, gm.

Hank Stram… not sure who he was.

edit: Hank Stram might have been George Allen.

Ralph buried the hachet with Bill Polian long ago. I am glad to see Bill go on the wall. I sure hope I am in town for that game.

They should make it the Thursday nighter vs. the Fish. Polian's Bills owned Miami.

Bill Polian selected as the 28th member of the Buffalo Bills Wall of Fame.

Kinda makes you wonder if there is something going on, as Ralph is, like someone else has said, trying to correct a majority of his weaknesses in one off-season. First he spends like he never has, now he puts aside his personal differences and puts Polian on the Wall of Fame. It could be said that he should have put his differences aside with the late Lou Saban first, but hopefully that day comes real soon.