Is there any position of need that is still worrying people?

I think the the Bills have good competition at every position- but I'd say NFL quality 4-3 LBs is the area of greatest unknown, which is understandable in a 3-4 to 4-3 change over, I think the Bills are very happy with Barnett and Sheppard but there's going to be a big fight over the other OLB position.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should still be looking for an upgrade at #2 WR and at OLB

This

I think the the Bills have good competition at every position- but I'd say NFL quality 4-3 LBs is the area of greatest unknown, which is understandable in a 3-4 to 4-3 change over, I think the Bills are very happy with Barnett and Sheppard but there's going to be a big fight over the other OLB position.

Also this

I like Fitz, but until he puts together a complete season, he is my biggest worry.

He is allowed a bad game or two, but the NFL is very much so a QB driven league.

I am cautiously optimistic that we see more of what we saw in the first 7 games and less what we saw over the last 9 games.

Whether it was injuries to himself or others around him, i hope this year he proves he is a starter...something like 3600yds 25 t.d and 12 int. To me he would be a solid qb then and this team has a good enough D(on paper) and runnning game, the Bills would finally be in the playoffs.

I am a little worried about the corner position actually. Lots of young players, and the only real experienced vets is mcgee, who probably won't last the season, and mckelvin, who isn't anything to brag about. I guess Williams has some experience now.... But I am worried that there will be some growing pains at that position. Shouldnt be that bad if our pass rush is as good as we think it is

I concur.

If Scott Chandler goes down, who fills in for him?

#2 WR is still a big issue as well.

Having said that, I love what the Bills have done this offseason.

Fendi Onubun. Remember that name.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I contend that it's not a weak spot, but merely unknown at this juncture.

Tim-

Which constitutes a weakness at this juncture. I know we aren't used to having known strengths as much as hope and a prayer potential.

Which constitutes a weakness at this juncture. I know we aren't used to having known strengths as much as hope and a prayer potential.

Using that yardstick there is not a single NFL team without major weaknesses. :doh:

PTR

It's been a great offseason for sure. But there are still a lot of question marks.

Can Glenn be a good LT in the NFL?

Will a WR step up and prove they deserve to be the starter opposite Stevie?

How will our LBs fare in Wanny's 4-3?

Do we have anyone that can shut down Gronk and Hernandez?

Has VY matured enough to be a solid backup?

Will our injured players be 100% on opening day?

How good are our 2012 draft picks really?

Edited by hondo in seattle

Not a one.

ILB, to some extent, if I really want to grasp. But position by position, I think we're getting stacked.

I think my only concern going into this season is....can...the team...stay...HEALTHY? :unsure: