Luck yes

Hasselback no

Gabbert no

Manning yes

Palmer NO

Rivers yes

Cassell no

I've got ....

6 yes & 9 no. Of course, I expect at least three of those "yes" men to make the Hall of Fame one day.

I've always thought that Fitzpatrick is good, but not elite. He is getting paid as such and will keep his job until he gets too old or we find someone elite to replace him.

Locker room comaraderie means a lot to this team. At the start of last season (through week 6 or 7) I wouldn't trade him for any other QB - with injured ribs, certainly a trade would be inviting....but I'm sticking with Fitz for now...bringing Brady, Manning or another premiere QB could rock the boat. If Fitz is anything, he is a respected leader for these other youngsters and veterans alike.

Brady yes

Sanchez no

Tannehill NO WAY

Weeden NO WAY

Flacco yes

Big Ben yes

Dalton NO

Schaub NO

Luck yes

Hasselback no

Gabbert no

Manning yes

Palmer NO

Rivers yes

Cassell no

I've got ....

6 yes & 9 no. Of course, I expect at least three of those "yes" men to make the Hall of Fame one day.

I've always thought that Fitzpatrick is good, but not elite. He is getting paid as such and will keep his job until he gets too old or we find someone elite to replace him.

I would change Dalton to a Yes and two maybes on Weeden and Tannehill. Figure Fitz has probably hit his maximum potential and Weeden and Tannehill have not.

Brady yes

Sanchez no

Tannehill yes

Weeden yes

Flacco yes

Big Ben yes

Dalton yes

Schaub yes

Luck yes

Hasselback no

Gabbert no

Manning yes

Palmer yes

Rivers yes

Cassell no

11 yes

4 no

Brady yes

Sanchez no

Tanlleywhacker lolololololololololololol

Weeden Only if Dennis Quaid promises to play the role of Weeden in a feature length movie

Flacco yes

Big Ben I don't like rapists so I'll say no

Dalton yes

Schaub yes

Luck Daddy handed down a boatload of this. I'll pass

Hasselback no

Gabbert no

Manning yes

Rivers yes

Cassell no

6 yes

7 no

1 contingent on movie deal

1 not even dignified with a response

Brady yes

Sanchez no

Tannehill no

Weeden no

Flacco no

Big Ben yes

Dalton iffy

Schaub probably

Luck yes

Hasselback no

Gabbert no

Manning prob too late in his career with that injury

Palmer no

Rivers yes

Cassell no

Schaub is just like fitz so I'd say no to him.... Neither 1 is elite only difference is Matt is surrounded by talent so he looks better.

Schaub can't make it thru a season healthy WTF would want him?

Brady yes

Sanchez no

Tannehill NO

Weeden NO

Flacco NO

Big Ben NO

Dalton yes

Schaub NO

Luck NO

Hasselback no

Gabbert no

Manning NO

Palmer NO

Rivers yes

Cassell NO

3 yes the rest NO

Wow.

I would trade Fitz for a fried baloney sandwich. I have ZERO feelings for the guy. I think it's definitely time for this franchise to look to the future. The guys on your list are OK, but there's some fine young quarterbacks coming in next years draft class. Chas Dodd from Rutgers is a personal favorite of mine. Landry Jones would be nice too. Matt Barkley, and Arkansas' Tyler Wilson round out the list.

No more looking back for us. -And no more drooling over 35 year old QB's who have had successful careers. Once Fitzpatrick proves once and for all, that he is career backup, we can move on to greener, and younger pastures.

Brady- Yes (HOF QB no duh)

Sanchez- No (Hasn't shown me too much)

Any Fins QB- No (Not much there)

Big Ben- Yes (Dude is a winner)

Flacco- Maybe (Decent QB in a great situation not much better or worse than Fitz)

Weeden- No (Don't get this guy)

Dalton- No (I don't see this guy as more than a Sanchez type)

Manning- Yes (HOF QB no duh)

Palmer- No (Eh he and Fitz have the same talent level but Fitz has the system and chemistry down)

Rivers- Yes (Outside of this year dude has been a top 10 and at times top 5 QB)

Cassel- No (Hasn't shown me too much)

Gabbert- No (Hasn't shown me too much)

Luck- Yes (One of the best QB prospects in a long time)

Hasselbeck- No (Fitz elevates the play of this team not something I think he would be able to do)

Schaub- Maybe (Very up and down on this guy, Houston puts him in a great situation to win but his stats are sick)

5 Yes

2 Maybe

8 No's

I could see an argument for Dalton but me personally I just think the Bengals D and AJ Green really helped him have success.

That's only 5 QB's I would rather have than Fitz, 2 that would be a toss up, and 8 that I wouldn't want over Fitz. Been saying this for a long time we see the worst in Fitz because we watch all his games. We don't see the crap that a lot of these other QB's put up because a lot of us don't watch other teams play as often.

Also this infatuation with first round QB's like Tanny and Weeden is sick. Fitz has had some success at the NFL level what the hell have those guys done?

Brady yes

Sanchez no

Tannehill yes

Weeden yes

Flacco yes

Big Ben yes

Dalton yes

Schaub yes

Luck yes

Hasselback no

Gabbert no

Manning yes

Palmer yes

Rivers yes

Cassell no

I've got ....

11 yes

4 no

You forgot Tebow :devil:

Brady yes

Sanchez no

Tannehill NO

Weeden NO

Flacco NO

Big Ben NO

Dalton yes

Schaub NO

Luck NO

Hasselback no

Gabbert no

Manning NO

Palmer NO

Rivers yes

Cassell NO

3 yes the rest NO

No to Ben :lol:

I would trade Fitz for a fried baloney sandwich. I have ZERO feelings for the guy. I think it's definitely time for this franchise to look to the future. The guys on your list are OK, but there's some fine young quarterbacks coming in next years draft class. Chas Dodd from Rutgers is a personal favorite of mine. Landry Jones would be nice too. Matt Barkley, and Arkansas' Tyler Wilson round out the list.

No more looking back for us. -And no more drooling over 35 year old QB's who have had successful careers. Once Fitzpatrick proves once and for all, that he is career backup, we can move on to greener, and younger pastures.

unfortunately true

I actually like Fitz a lot. I think 80% of QB play is coaching and surrounding talent. A QB in a terrible/wrong system without the right surrounding talent will fail 80% of the time even if he has a lot of talent. Fitz to me is a guy who can work within the right system (I think Chan's system is the right one for him) and play really well with the right surrounding talent.

Now do we have the right surrounding talent? I think we might be a piece or two away from that but we are good enough to where we can have success with Fitz.

Look at the 49ers Alex Smith. Dude was floundering under the wrong coaching and early on in his career he didn't have the best talent around him. The talent was amassed and last year the right coaching was in place and he did well and the team won.

All in all I think Fitz can win but this year will show if you or me is right. Fitz has enough in place to be successful.