Mario is up to 300 lbs

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://twitter.com/#!/bbwolf90

"Not really sure how I've reached 300lbs but yet I'm faster and look better than ever physically as well as strength coming off a pec injury"

Pat Moran just saw Luke Russert's Mom drive Shawne Merriman over the border to pick up Roger Clemens's "doctor" and Mario's fiancee

But seriously, his normal playing weight is like 290 so not like he "blew up"

Edited by uncle flap

So he's faster, stronger and bigger than he's ever been?

Someone want to retweet that to Sanchez and Tannehill (and send smoke signals to Brady?)

It sounds like Brady will definitately get to find out if he like B-lo's hospitals more than their hotels.

I can't wait to see Mario drive the RT back in the pocket and either have the QB step into Dareus or Williams or step back into Anderson.

I'm not sure 300lbs is a good thing, but I'm sure a lot of that weight will come off in august

People often forget that muscle weighs more than fat since it is more dense.

Wait. You mean a pound of muscle weighs more than a pound of fat?

Just messin' with ya. I know what you mean.

GO BILLS!!!

That is not something I forgot. Whether it be muscle or fat, mass is mass. More mass leads to bigger chance of injury. And even though he says he is faster, I doubt his short area quickness and burst is helped by carrying more weight.

With that said, I'm not trying to make a mountain out of an ant hill here, considering it is may and that weight will come down once football activities start.

That is not something I forgot. Whether it be muscle or fat, mass is mass. More mass leads to bigger chance of injury. And even though he says he is faster, I doubt his short area quickness and burst is helped by carrying more weight.

With that said, I'm not trying to make a mountain out of an ant hill here, considering it is may and that weight will come down once football activities start.

For some perspective, I've seen his weight listed between 285 and 295. For what it's worth.