Obama's New Campaign ad

I think the President will find that it is infinitely harder to run as the incumbant than as a challenger, simply because an incumbant has a body of work to examine/criticize. Or lack of one, either way, it is much easier to attack without having to defend...

Of course it's easier when the incumbent has the MSM backing him at every turn.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the President will find that it is infinitely harder to run as the incumbant than as a challenger, simply because an incumbant has a body of work to examine/criticize. Or lack of one, either way, it is much easier to attack without having to defend...

Here is what he can take credit for:

1) Got us out of Iraq disaster (pretty much)

2) OBL killing

3) I'll get back to you on #3.

2) OBL killing

1. The process was started before he ever got in office

2. See 1. Just happened to be in office when they finally got enough intelligence

3. :lol:

Edited by Wacka

1. The process was started before he ever got in office

2. See 1. Just happened to be in office when they finally got enough intelligence

3. :lol:

In his (backhanded) defense, I wasn't sure he would follow through on #1.

2) OBL killing

Here's what he will be given credit for:

1) World Peace

2) The natural workings of the business cycle

3) The sun rising this morning

4) Killing Osama with his own bare hands

5) Keepin' it real

6) Casting off the chains of the proletariat

7) Teaching us how to love again

8) Inventing the electric car

9) Liberating women

10) Making everyone like us

He still gets to take the credit for it.

Although a humbler man - like me, sadly - would recognize he had very little to do with it.

Romney came off as a jackass as usual.

Plus, he said he wouldn't have wasted millions/billions of dollars going after one man. Changed his tune once again I see.

To you maybe, but, as is evident by your post, you don't matter, as you are voting for Obama regardless. Now, on to the people that do matter: the independents in 16 states. Yeah, the ones who are going to decide the election. To those people, "even carter would have given that order" is a soundbite that they won't forget.

Again, smart politics by Romney, and dumb politics by Obama. People running around saying this is bad for Romney = more delusional wishful thinking.

This is proven by: where is this story today? Another Obama meme Fail. Junior Seau is a much bigger story. But who knows? Perhaps "Forward" will work? :lol: Uhh...but what happens when the fact that Marx and Engles worked at "Forward" comes to light? :lol::w00t: Too easy, because they are too stupid, and completely ignorant of history. Maybe they will bring back WTF? Oh, I mean Winning The Future...sorry. :lol: I don't know about that though, because I don't think they can get any more convicted felons to stand next to the President for the photo op that rolls it out again. The convicts don't want to ruin their image. :lol:

Romney better grow some thicker skin... they are already calling foul and the 2012 election campaign is still in polite mode.... I can't wait till it gets dirty, and right about October 1 America will finally tune in and get all full of election time furvor... all of the sudden everybody will be diggin in their positions, and most of them couldn't name the VP of the incumbent or challenger... LOL....

Wishful thinking. How does responding with a withering one liner imply insecurity?

Yeah, yeah, Butters...."boy oh boy Obama's gonna get em in October!" isn't he?

Historically, the undecideds don't go for the incumbent, unless your name is George W Bush....which means Obama is currently losing by double digits. This is only May, and anything can happen. But let's spare ourselves the delusion that Romney, who just, purposefully, went through a blistering primary and has emerged tied with Obama in spite of it, needs thicker skin.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

ARLINGTON, Va. - Mitt Romney this evening, speaking to a group of high-dollar donors at the Ritz-Carlton hotel, poked fun at President Obama's newly unveiled campaign slogan, "Forward," remarking, "Forward, what, over the cliff?"

http://news.yahoo.com/mitt-romney-makes-fun-obama-campaign-slogan-during-012631360--abc-news-politics.html

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, how about this for a bumper sticker.

http://www.drudgereport.com/hb.jpg

:lol: :lol:

I love that Bill Clinton is the voice.

Obama is going to ride the OBL killing hard. What a jackass.

Name calling the President of the US? You're a class act and a winner. The guy has accomplished more than you can ever dream of. Even if I wasn't a fan of the POTUS, I'd respect whoever is in office and treat them the respect that comes with the office.

But keep up your bitching on a Bills' message board. You are making a huge change in this country. Jackass. :thumbsup:

I don't blame him for using the fact that Bin Laden was killed under his watch- national defense is something that the democrats get bashed for. I find it disappointing, but not surprising that the Romney comment was made. Any president in American history makes the same call. Politics as usual, and we won't do anything about it.......

Name calling the President of the US? You're a class act and a winner. The guy has accomplished more than you can ever dream of. Even if I wasn't a fan of the POTUS, I'd respect whoever is in office and treat them the respect that comes with the office.

But keep up your bitching on a Bills' message board. You are making a huge change in this country. Jackass. :thumbsup:

Many on both the left AND right would argue that it's foolish to blindly offer respect to anyone simply because they hold an office. It doesn't matter who the president is...they work for you and me. They earn respect; they don't get it simply because they have a new title.