Anyone else really happy??

Just a nice wide smile at this offseason coupled with the first 3 rounds of this draft. Secondary, bolstered. Offensive line, strengthened and solidified. Wide receiver corps, outside deep threat added. 4 of our 6 remaining picks are within the next 50 picks. Zubaz might even come out on sunday if tomrrw goes well.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on board. I don't know why some people are so upset about this draft. It's not flashy, but I feel like the Bills added two immediate starters and a potential deep threat.

People get upset because Buddy Nix has the audacity and unmitigated gall to pick players other than the ones they prefer.

Absolutely thrilled! Got two edge rushers in Mario and Anderson, a huge corner with shut down potential, a LT with the size of an elephant and a speedster. I'm really happy. And for those not happy about the TJ pick, tell me you knew any of the 20 picks after him? A punter went next...

Absolutely thrilled! Got two edge rushers in Mario and Anderson, a huge corner with shut down potential, a LT with the size of an elephant and a speedster. I'm really happy. And for those not happy about the TJ pick, tell me you knew any of the 20 picks after him? A punter went next...

Totally agree. I am happy with everything they have done besides the last pick in the 3rd round. We could of traded one of our two 4th round picks for Randle who easily would of been our 2nd WR on this team.

Ask me during the season if I'm happy. Better yet, ask me three years from now.

It's good to see us getting need players. And I trust Buddy that they'll contribute.

But the draft is a crap shoot and even good RGMs miss on picks. But I'm not complaining about any of Buddy's choices.

I am ecstatic about the way the draft has gone. Glenn is a guy I hoped we could get by trading down to #20 or so. Ha!

Anyone who dislikes the TJ Graham pick should watch some Youtube videos, especially his visit to Philly for a nice interview. This kid's dad is a track coach who has coached Olympians. Seems like a nice, level-headed young man.

I'm very happy

I was until Graham.

next year we will get a LB or two---and maybe a QB.

We better get some Lbs this year our are "great D" will be screwed even in this high passing league.

Know all those guys but two, didn't know Graham and would have loved Jake Bequette, Tyrone Crawford, Jamell Fleming, Brandon Hardin or Michael Egnew instead.