Draft Coverage: Venue of Choice

Draft Coverage: Venue of Choice  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Draft Coverage: Venue of Choice

• ESPN
    • NFL Network
    • Other (Specify)

This is one time of year when I don't care that T-W and the NFL are still F***ing me over. Mel Kiper rocks. ESPN should go old school and have just Berman and Kiper at the main table for the entire draft. :thumbsup:

...and don't let that IDIOT Steve Young into Radio City Music Hall on any of the 3 days! :angry:

This is one time of year when I don't care that T-W and the NFL are still F***ing me over. Mel Kiper rocks. ESPN should go old school and have just Berman and Kiper at the main table for the entire draft. :thumbsup:

...and don't let that IDIOT Steve Young into Radio City Music Hall on any of the 3 days! :angry:

Brilliant post, could not agree more. Mel is still the best, and friggin' Steve Young blows.

I'll stick with the Rangers/Sens Game. Bt the time that ends maybe the BILLS will be on the Board.

Can you believe these ladies would rather watch a dog and pony soap opera rather than a pair of Game 7's?-)

I'm HATING the espn coverage. Because they always tell me the pick without telling me.

They wait until "the pick is in."

Then one of them will make a prediction. The others do not offer any other names.

They are 11 for 11.

I hate it.

(in fairness they are ten for ten after eleven picks as far as I know. Because I MUTED it when buffalo's "pick is in" so I dont know who they "predicted." But I can guess).

Edited by maddenboy

Excellent post. Keep it simple with Berman and Kiper. There's too many analysts with too much to say and not enough time. It's overwhelming.

I have both, and this may seem silly, but when ESPN shows player highlights, they play great music. When NFLN shows player highlights, it is just Mayock's voice over no background music. I can't believe this makes a big difference, but it does.