NFLN is reporting Claibourne to Vikings

Toshiero

IMO this is just media throwing s#!t at a wall and trying to get it to stick. They simply have no idea and want to say they were the first to report it.

I'll say it now, The Browns are being reported to take Richardson with the 4th pick. Wooohooo! First. I want a job at ESPN now because I knew it. It's obvious. Who cares.

It looks as if jax and Carolina would be willing to trade down (from what I've heard). If kalil falls to jax or even Carolina, I'd expect another team to trade up ahead of the bills to snag kalil. I think we have to trade up in order to get him. Jmo.

It looks as if jax and Carolina would be willing to trade down (from what I've heard). If kalil falls to jax or even Carolina, I'd expect another team to trade up ahead of the bills to snag kalil. I think we have to trade up in order to get him. Jmo.

I definitely agree. In fact I think I think if Morris C. is drafted by the Vikings the Bucs would take him at #5. Kalil would be my first choice for sure, it just doesn't seem likely the Bills have any chance of drafting him.

IMO this is just media throwing s#!t at a wall and trying to get it to stick. They simply have no idea and want to say they were the first to report it.

I'll say it now, The Browns are being reported to take Richardson with the 4th pick. Wooohooo! First. I want a job at ESPN now because I knew it. It's obvious. Who cares.

We know this but this is a message board about the Bills and the draft is tonight. This is what we do..speculate, guess and have fun. Well, most of us.

Rumor has it Kalil could slide all the way to #10 and we would not have to trade up at all.

=============================================================================================

NEVER HAPPEN He may fall but not that much. If the Vikings don't take him he would still get drafted before pick 10. He's too good to fall all the way to 10.

=============================================================================================

NEVER HAPPEN He may fall but not that much. If the Vikings don't take him he would still get drafted before pick 10. He's too good to fall all the way to 10.

And that's just fine with me, because I don't want the Bills to draft him.

Edited by jjmac

The fact that we keep hearing that this guy or that guy may slide all the way to #10 is just further evidence that we should forget any notion of moving upward and just stay put where we are. The draft will fall to us and there will be a difference maker there for the taking.

Well we know Cleveland and Miami do not need a LT.

So out of Tampa, St Louis, Jax, and Carolina, who needs a LT? He will be the best player on the board. So if any of those teams need one, why would they trade w Buffalo?

None of them need a LT. Tampa has Penn, STL has Saffold (he had a promising rookie season but was hurt last year, and they have a ton of other needs), Jax has Monroe, and Carolina has Gross. With the exception of Saffold, who just finished his 2nd year in the NFL, they're all well-paid and their teams won't be paying top-10 money to have Kalil play RT. If he gets by the Vikes, I see him dropping and some team trading up to get him.

If Kalil drops to 10, you have to draft him. I'd even say if he falls to 7, we trade up. He seems(to me at least) to be a franchise LT. I have been all for Floyd, but if Kalil, Blackmon or Claiborne drop to the Bills, Floyd should not be a Buffalo Bill(unless Floyd unexplicably falls to round 2...but that absolutely will not happen).

And yet, again, both are picking in the top 10....

So if colts dont make playoffs and have high pick guess means luck was a flop too. They must have really flopped with Manning too, cause they didnt win at all with him till they drafted a line infront of him, and another reciever for him.

Fact that they need a rt and rg bad has something to do with that. Need 5 good players on a line. We have 2 holes on line, and filling lt, allows rt to be filled as well. Course if no hurry to get good, can continue drafting lower and waiting for them to develope, personally not excited about waiting several more years.

Edited by rstencel