''It's about building a brighter future''

http://www.buffalonews.com/business/article824134.ece

'The project was funded with $7.5 million from the New York Power Authority...'

'The Solar Strand is projected to save at least $60,000 a year in energy costs.'

$7,500,000 divided by $60,000 per year = 125 years to break even.

:thumbsup::lol:

Do you think it will make headlines when they need money to fix them in ten years?

Do you think it will make headlines when they need money to fix them in ten years?

Requiring people to buy the newer more efficient light bulbs is savings consumers untold millions of dollars, but no one is writing headlines about that. Gees, Conservative politicians are even cashing in on the stupidity of their base by forcing a repeal of the law.

Requiring people to buy the newer more efficient light bulbs is savings consumers untold millions of dollars, but no one is writing headlines about that. Gees, Conservative politicians are even cashing in on the stupidity of their base by forcing a repeal of the law.

Care to substantiate that claim?

You ass lickers don't understand math? Well, you are Conservatives, so no you probably don't. I can't teach you dirt eaters everything.

I guess the answer to my first query was no. Care to substantiate the bolded?

Teach? You can't cite your sources or even post a link. Given that level of aptitude how the f@#$ are you going to teach?

I guess the answer to my first query was no. Care to substantiate the bolded?

Teach? You can't cite your sources or even post a link. Given that level of aptitude how the f@#$ are you going to teach?

Not disparaging them all but he could probably attain tenure in many public schools.

It's too bad that there are tons of bigots and racist out there.

Speaking of Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent Gets Booted From Army Concert

Rocker Ted Nugent may have emerged unscathed from a Secret Service investigation, but his verbal attack of President Obama is now affecting his musical career.

Commanders at the Fort Knox Army base in Kentucky cut Nugent from their annual summer concert after the controversial rocker told the National Rifle Association he will "either be dead or in jail by this time next year" if Obama is re-elected and blasted members of the administration, saying conservatives should "chop their heads off."

http://news.yahoo.com/ted-nugent-booted-army-concert-173051261--abc-news-politics.html

It's too bad there are so many idiots and morons out there

Speaking of Ted Nugent

Rocker Ted Nugent may have emerged unscathed from a Secret Service investigation, but his verbal attack of President Obama is now affecting his musical career.

Commanders at the Fort Knox Army base in Kentucky cut Nugent from their annual summer concert after the controversial rocker told the National Rifle Association he will "either be dead or in jail by this time next year" if Obama is re-elected and blasted members of the administration, saying conservatives should "chop their heads off."

http://news.yahoo.com/ted-nugent-booted-army-concert-173051261--abc-news-politics.html

Interjecting something totally unrelated to this thread while there is an existing thread on Ted Nugent

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/144717-the-nuge/

Speaking of Ted Nugent

Remember when **** like this happened to the Dixie Chicks, and it was the end of the !@#$ing world?

Remember when **** like this happened to the Dixie Chicks, and it was the end of the !@#$ing world?

I remember there was some dustup over the Dixie Chicks awhile back but didn't pay much attention to it because I never gave two stojans about the Dixie Chicks.

Nuge at least was a decent musician and not some cookie cuttier pop country that come and go every so often

No doubt. Some hippie lib chick posted something to the effect of "how come the DC were traitors when they blasted Bush and Nugent is just being patriotic???

I look at it like this: you have the right to say whatever you want, it's freedom of speech. I can call you an idiot for your retarded statements, that is my freedom of speech. I think what most dummies can't understand is that your freedom of speech is not equal to freedom from criticism.

And I believe that the DC made their particular dumbass comments in England, if I remember correctly. I just love it when musicians and "celebrities" use their fleeting recognition to push their political agendas and beliefs on people. Hey idiots, it's a CONCERT! Pisses me off when people do that...

It was from DC and not the base to kick The Nuge off the schedule. The soldiers on the base are really pissed at this.

If that's true, it's brilliant. Going to the mattresses with Ted Nugent over...him being Ted Nugent. That's really thin-skinned.

It was from DC and not the base to kick The Nuge off the schedule. The soldiers on the base are really pissed at this.

I was curious about that and would like to read a article if it's available. Not for nuthin', but which sounds more plausible to you: that our armed forces were offended by the card-carrying, flag waving NRA crazyman Ted Nugent's comments and asked to have him dumped from the concert, or that the commanded in chief got his feelings hurt and wanted to show that bad old Mr. Nugent who was really in charge?

Yeah, I'm going with the crybaby in the White House.

Edited by LABillzFan