SOURCES: Bills looking to trade down....

papazoid

i have a hard time believing that the bills own chris brown would pick Mark Barron in his mock draft, "if" the bills were really interested in him. i think the bills are trying to get dallas or philly to bite on a trade of draft picks.

How ridiculous is it for the team's "lead journalist" to post a mock draft? That takes the cake. It would be absolutely hilarious if the Bills do wind up with Barron.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but what if it's a double-fake.

maybe the Bills are letting all that stuff out there so that people start thinking like you, discounting Barron and Tennehill, in order to make some people start thinking that the team's really after Reiff, DeCastro, Kuechly or Floyd and then they go after someone else? ...

or maybe it's a triple-fake ...

jw

"You can't triple stamp a double stamp, Lloyd"

but what if it's a double-fake.

maybe the Bills are letting all that stuff out there so that people start thinking like you, discounting Barron and Tennehill, in order to make some people start thinking that the team's really after Reiff, DeCastro, Kuechly or Floyd and then they go after someone else? ...

or maybe it's a triple-fake ...

jw

Is that anything like a reversal of a reversal of a Custer decision? If so, Buddy is just the mule-skinner for the job.

GO BILLS!!!

how can anyone relax at this time of year. now, it appears the Bills just might be trading down. what if that's just a ruse and they're really trading up? ... wouldn't that make it a triple-fake with a flip?

jw

i just hope the flip isn't a flop....

Really? You would Trade down for DeCastro? Another non-need position?

I think in a Trade down the target would be Kirkpatrick, Glenn, or maybe even Steven Hill at #18... B-)

aAll three of our Gs will be FAs at the end of this season, and Wood is coming back from injury and has been injury prone. Decastro is the most likely pereniel all pro on the board and can play G or C. I also get Glenn in my wet dream scenario :blush:

And dont forget we would have the 49th pick to spend on a CB or WR, J Jenkins or Sanu perhaps?

Edited by peterpan

aAll three of our Gs will be FAs at the end of this season, and Wood is coming back from injury and has been injury prone. Decastro is the most likely pereniel all pro on the board and can play G or C. I also get Glenn in my wet dream scenario :blush:

And dont forget we would have the 49th pick to spend on a CB or WR, J Jenkins or Sanu perhaps?

No thanks...I don't want an OG in the 1st Round...And The Bills, at least Buddy's Bills, have a philosophy to Draft OT's and then move them inside if necessary...DeCastro does not fit that philosophy...Glenn does...I'd rather have Glenn anyway... B-)

The source explains that, as Silva pointed out earlier tonight, the Bills would like to move up to get USC left tackle Matt Kalil. In the event they can’t, the Bills want to trade down — since they don’t regard any of the other left tackle prospects as worthy of a top-10 pick.

That’s why the Bills are being linked to safety Mark Barron. Buffalo hopes that someone will want to move up to get Barron at No. 10, so that the Bills can slide down and get a left tackle later. And so someone other than Nix is putting out the word that Barron may be the pick.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/25/bills-want-to-trade-up-or-down-for-a-left-tackle/