Eagles willing to trade Samuel

He is 31 and Bill Belichek and Andy Reid both had problems keeping him in line.

So I'm thinking most of the league isn't going to be too psyched about the idea of trading for that contract.

He is heading for a release and Free Agency if he leaves Philly.

Its all about the money. We could easily afford the draft pick, but unless he wants his game checks in the form of Super Mighties, the Bills can't afford his contract.

He has said he's willing to restructure his deal if he goes to a new team.

Sure, if he gets a long extension with a big guaranteed #.

No thanks.

Yah, this is a non-starter. He's scheduled to get 9.5 million. And I'm just guessing here but if he restructures, he'll still want boatloads of money. And he's past his prime. I don't think he's a good fit for our youth movement.

I saw a stat from Pro Football focus where Samuel was thrown at deep (>20 yards) 12 times last year, and only allowed 1 catch. If the Bills could make it work financially, I'd be all for shipping a 5th-rounder out for him.

the asking price isn't too bad to bring in a veteran. unless the bills are drafting a cb i don't see it as a problem. i'd pull the trigger on this. have him restructure his contract, the bills are an exciting team right now with the defense.

He is 31 and Bill Belichek and Andy Reid both had problems keeping him in line.

So I'm thinking most of the league isn't going to be too psyched about the idea of trading for that contract.

He is heading for a release and Free Agency if he leaves Philly.

What?? Andy Reid had problems keeping a player in line?

hahaha---alert the press!

Puff puff pass... To the left... I guess that means the Jets will pick him up.. Samuel fits their profile... Ish talking...

Samuel is the furthest away from what Rex Ryan needs in his CBs, who are the cornerstones to everything he does defensively. If he went to the Jets, it would signal a radical departure in philosophy from Ryan.

GO BILLS!!!