Screw the Toronto series revisiied

RuffMuff

Is this the last year of the Toronto deal? If so I hope they get to see some meaningful football in December. Not that I am a fan of the Toronto deal but 1- It would mean the Bills would be in the playoff hunt, 2- I would feel bad Toronto paid all that money to get 5 years of crappy football.

Either way I hope its the last year of the deal, it was stupid to take the Bills show on the road.

Edited by billsfan89

What is wrong with playing a Winter game indoors instead of at the Ralph? Much better than playing in Toronto in October. Everyone knows December games in Buffalo are difficult to sell out. Seattle made as much sense as any other team to play in Toronto. I like it.

I am not saying it will determine if the Bills stay or go, but would you rather have 7 games at the Ralph or none in Western NY??? Eight on the waterfront in Buffalo should be the city's goal...

Is this the last year of the Toronto deal? If so I hope they get to see some meaningful football in December. Not that I am a fan of the Toronto deal but 1- It would mean the Bills would be in the playoff hunt, 2- I would feel bad Toronto paid all that money to get 5 years of crappy football.

Either way I hope its the last year of the deal, it was stupid to take the Bills show on the road.

i agree, cannot say it enough, that money grab is hideous. giving up the home field at the ralph is huge. could never see an owner like kraft, jerry jones doing it. i know the markets are bigger and all that bulls-t, the need to "regionalize" , just do not like it!

Stupid? Tell that to Mr. Wilsons accountant. I suspect he would strongly disagree with you ;)

Russ Brandon has stated publicly, as recently as last month, that the Bills are looking to extend the Toronto series. Get used to it, because it's probably here to stay.

If the result is a game against an NFC opponent up north every year, I really don't have a problem with it. What I absolutely loathed about the series was when they put AFC East opponents up there, but they seem to have learned their lesson.

Russ Brandon has stated publicly, as recently as last month, that the Bills are looking to extend the Toronto series. Get used to it, because it's probably here to stay.If the result is a game against an NFC opponent up north every year, I really don't have a problem with it. What I absolutely loathed about the series was when they put AFC East opponents up there, but they seem to have learned their lesson.

The Rogers people seem to be hesitant--otherwise there would be a deal already. No doubt they are looking for a significant price reduction given that the product has been pretty bad so far.