TBD Annual Home Opener Tailgate XIII

Just Jack

Once again, Hammers Lot is the Official location of the Two Bills Drive Home Opener Tailgate, now in it's 13th year. As always, we'll have raffles, silent auction items, a 50/50 raffle, water/gatorade will be provided, and plenty of good conversation with your fellow Bills fans!

Post any questions, comments here to be answered.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, Hammers Lot is the Official location of the Two Bills Drive Home Opener Tailgate, now in it's 13th year. As always, we'll have raffles, silent auction items, a 50/50 raffle, water/gatorade will be provided, and plenty of good conversation with your fellow Bills fans!

Am I invited?

Party on, Wayne

Party on, Garth

:lol: so that's a resounding 'HELL NO!?'

No, that's a "if you show up with your college age daughter, we'll welcome you with open arms, then shove you off into the corner" welcome.

Seriously though, 99% of the members here are welcome to attend. I can only recall one time in the past 12 years of doing this that someone was asked not to show up. And no, I won't give details here, if you want to know the story, you'll have to come to the Tailgate.

No, that's a "if you show up with your college age daughter, we'll welcome you with open arms, then shove you off into the corner" welcome.

Seriously though, 99% of the members here are welcome to attend. I can only recall one time in the past 12 years of doing this that someone was asked not to show up. And no, I won't give details here, if you want to know the story, you'll have to come to the Tailgate.

I think we have to add 1 to that list this year... :angry:

Mrs. Lew and I are in.

any opportunity for a group tickets purchase ?

Best thing is to find a season ticket holder and buy through them when they can get extras. And pay them a portion before they order as a "good faith" motion.

I'm interested in attending if we decide to come to the game.

Wife and I are discussing the cost of a trip from here to Buffalo or to take tickets to the Indy game in November, which is a 3.5hr drive for us. We are crunching numbers in our budget, as we're planning a family vacation back to Florida next January.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sageagainstthemachine

Might be in town for the game with my brothers. I'll be sure to stop by.

Billnut Jr. and I will be at the game and may stop by. Is there a kitty that everyone pitches into?

The way certain words filter on this board made this post very confusing for me for about 5 minutes.

• 2 months later...