TBD Annual Home Opener Tailgate XIII

Just Jack

Me n my girl would like to come... I definitely wanna meet some of u guys... I'm from queens n don't know my way around except for GPS... Is there an exact address I can type in my GPS to find u guys? And how much money do I need or do I just bring my own food n beer? Oh ok I just saw it said byob... So all I need is an exact address...

We do take donations to cover expenses - the common areas we use we have to pay for. The tent, tables, grill (if we are able to get one), water & gatorade. Anything above and beyond we put into the "server fund" to help SDS offset the costs of running this place.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll provide paper products, water, and gatorade. It's BYOB for anything other liquids you want. Food wise, some people (like Mead) bring extras for other, but a finger foods are good to, ie chips, pretzels, cookies, veggie tray, etc.

Mead has a good list in the other Tailgate thread...

http://forums.twobil...i/#entry2559624

We don't have confirmation yet on a grill that can be shared.

OK, I'll bring some brats to share from a local german restaurant and maybe some italian sausage. I won't have a grill since I'm still in an apartment, hopefully we can share. We'll bring a salad of some sort too. I'm thinking a nice pasta salad that we can leave on the hood of someone's car. :ph34r:

OK, I'll bring some brats to share from a local german restaurant and maybe some italian sausage. I won't have a grill since I'm still in an apartment, hopefully we can share. We'll bring a salad of some sort too. I'm thinking a nice pasta salad that we can leave on the hood of someone's car. :ph34r:

Bring some Bahama Mamas too! :rolleyes:

I think we're going to bring a grill "just in case" unless I hear otherwise.

So far I know there will be burgers, dogs and a variety of sausages. Warm pasta salad will be the icing on the cake.

Bring some Bahama Mamas too! :rolleyes:

I think we're going to bring a grill "just in case" unless I hear otherwise.

So far I know there will be burgers, dogs and a variety of sausages. Warm pasta salad will be the icing on the cake.

I just had a couple the other night. One pack of Bahama Mamas, one pack of brats, a couple packs of sweet Italan sausage?

I just had a couple the other night. One pack of Bahama Mamas, one pack of brats, a couple packs of sweet Italan sausage?

I was going to get some Italian sausages at Wegman's, along with hamburgers. We have others bringing hot dogs. So if you want to skip the sausages, I'll take care of that.

Don't go to crazy with bringing lots of food. We always end up having to take some home or throw stuff out at the end of the day.

Marty Biron (@martybiron43) just tweeted that he's at the game: "Tailgating at the Bills game right now. Any Bills fans out there, let me know where you are and what you're eating and I might swing by!!!!"

Offering to come by and eat your food. What a mensch!