Now We are Getting Redundant

Everyone is just repeating the same thing over and over again...

Reiff is a reach....but he need a LT

Floyd is a need....but it would a nice talent to add

Defensive players yada yada yada....

Latest is Tannehil .....

Just cant wait for 2 more weeks

Edited by EldaBillsFan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest is Tannehil .....

That why I started new threads on 2013 draft and new draft strategy.

Latest is Tannehil .....

Reiff is in no way a reach at 10....heck there's a good chance he flys off the board before 10. The main issue with him is he might not be a true LT long term. That said he'd be far better an OT than any thing the Bills will start this year at LT or RT.

Latest is Tannehil .....

So... creating a whole new thread for whining about it is also a redundant whining thread about posters.

Congratulations on your fine achievement. :thumbdown:

Edited by BmoreBills

Reiff is in no way a reach at 10....heck there's a good chance he flys off the board before 10. The main issue with him is he might not be a true LT long term. That said he'd be far better an OT than any thing the Bills will start this year at LT or RT.

There's no way you can know what. For all we know hairston is alot better

For all we know Floyd isnt better then Hagan

For all we know De Castro isn't better then Urbik

For all we know Kuchely isn't better then Sheppard

and on and on

Everything this is pretty much redundant at this point......I am waiting to see what Nix actually thought of these players.....we will know soon enough

first of all to the OP....shut up

second, reiff will in no way "fly off the board" hes not better than the first other 15 guys so i dont think anyone will pick him if we dont until after 15. Whats fly off the board mean anyway? he goes #1? 2? 3? we all know that aint happening.

third I hope we go floyd or blackmon or drop back to say 15-20 and get rieff there and another second. also read my signature line below.

Reiff could go at 7 to Jax or if Miami passes on Tannehill, or gets jumped by another team taking him, they might also grab Reiff. At worst Reiff is a stud RT and tons better than Bulaga, who is a solid starting RT for the Pack. Blackmon will never make it to 10. I like Floyd too though and wouldnt be sad to see the Bills grab him at 10.

Nothing's certain, but there is a reason Hairston was a 4th rounder and Reiff will be a 1st. Hairston couldn't even unseat an OT Bell after he came back from injury. The same Bell the Bills were happy to let walk, when keeping him was cheap. Hairston played well in spurts but was inconsistent and is a long way from being a dependable starter. Given the opportunity to address Hairston this offseason, Chan has gone out of his way to point out that Hairston has a lot of work to do before the team can count on him. If Reiff was on the Bills it would shock most NFL observers if he wasn't starting over Hairston. That's the reason so many draft experts have the Bills taking Reiff.

Keep reading those draft guides...