Pittsburgh's WR Wallace may be had for less than a 1st rder

I just find this an interesting twist leading up to this year's draft. I would love for Buffalo to be in the mix for him but unfortunately I'm not expecting for that to be the case.

One other thing, this is just pure speculation on my part, I think that we as a group are going to be in for a real big surprise in the way that the Bills use their first round pick.

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabid/61/EntryId/25529/Handful-of-teams-interested-in-a-trade-for-Mike-Wallace/Default.aspx

One other thing, this is just pure speculation on my part, I think that we as a group are going to be in for a real big surprise in the way that the Bills use their first round pick.

I guess that depends on what you consider to be a surprise?

The way I see it, there's nothing the Bills can do with their first round pick that would really be a surprise. The choices are fairly obvious: LT, WR, LB, CB being the positions of greatest need -- but there is so little depth on the roster they could really go anywhere and get someone who would "make sense". Even the extreme picks (QB, DE, OG, DT) would make sense on some level as would a trade down or up to get someone like JB or Kalil.

The only pick that would make absolutely no sense would be a running back at 10.

The Bills have shown that they aren't going to pay another WR more money than Stevie. See: Meachem.

Then again, Buddy could always surprise.

If they paid Meachem more than Stevie they would not be that bright. Meachem played in an amazing passing offense and his numbers were still forgettable.

Wallace = Yes

Meachum = Scrubville

Tommy isn't so terrific when he's on his back

Well What does it say, when he was sacked and hit far more than our QB, but still posted much better numbers??? Lets not hate on this guy, respect the game and maybe we can begin to have some good fortune come our way.

Go Bills!!!

Are you serious? I freakin' HATE Tom Brady!

It's not just the hate on Tom Brady it is HATE TOM BRADY. Everything, his whiny gotta be my way attitude, his woah as me defeated pity, his dancing, his everything. The guy got a great contract from the Patriots and turns around and sues the owner after being the luckiest guy on Earth. Tom Brady is a fluke. A Pro Bowl QB gets knocked out of a game and nearly killed and comes in with an amazing defense, time to learn behind a great line and good coach with a better OC and QB coach, develops in to a good scheme QB and is now one of the best. I am all for Tom Brady may be among the best ever but I do not think he is a plug and play QB and if anyone denies he is anything but lucky then they're an idiot. Most backups in his position never get the chance to start that many games on a team and had the defense not been so good to win some of those games it would have gone to the the next guy in rotation of whoever was the Jeff Garcia at the time. By all means, Brady should have been just like Todd Collins or Kelly Holcumb.

Well What does it say, when he was sacked and hit far more than our QB, but still posted much better numbers??? Lets not hate on this guy, respect the game and maybe we can begin to have some good fortune come our way.

Brady gets more time behind his OL than Fitz did. Hence the reason he could put up bigger numbers, waiting for plays to develop. It's also the reason he got sacked more. He also had better weapons. I'd gladly trade O-lines and WR's/TE's from last year. This year remains to be seen.