Update: 3 winners in Mega Millions so far

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not know what to do first.If you had the ticket would you share it with family and a few close friends?

First thing you do is see a lawyer and put the damn thing in some sort of trust. Because I can almost guaran-damn-tee, you win half a billion dollars, and crazy people will crawl out of nowhere to claim it.

1332944368[/url]' post='2424118']

First thing you do is see a lawyer and put the damn thing in some sort of trust. Because I can almost guaran-damn-tee, you win half a billion dollars, and crazy people will crawl out of nowhere to claim it.

Right about that. I believe that is what the lady a month ago did .

I would not know what to do first.If you had the ticket would you share it with family and a few close friends?

Step one? Call me. :D

But I'd definitely give money to family but not friends. How do you determine who is close enough to get how much? What I would do is buy a few homes. One in the Caribbean, one in Europe (Italy probably) and one in California wine country. I'd open the homes at any time to friends however it would be up to them to get there. You start handing money out to friends and you'd be surprised how many acquaintances become "friends".

If I win I promise to get a luxury box at the Ralph for the home opener.

I would get a luxury box for the season, and I would go to all the road games, spending a weekend in the other cities.

If I win I'll give a million bucks to each of my top 50 favorite TBD'ers :thumbsup:

Does Lana count as one or two?

Don't play birthdays...it's a non-random sample, and they don't go higher than 31, so they under-weight the higher numbers (unless you do some sort of math with them, in which case they're just a non-random sample, and a waste of time since random picks are easier).

Does Lana count as one or two?

Don't play birthdays...it's a non-random sample, and they don't go higher than 31, so they under-weight the higher numbers (unless you do some sort of math with them, in which case they're just a non-random sample, and a waste of time since random picks are easier).

Lana just missed the cut at 51...sorry Lana :devil:

Lana is a personal friend, so I wouldn't count her in the top 50 TBD'ers. And the birthday thing is duly noted! :thumbsup:

Lana just missed the cut at 51...sorry Lana :devil:

God damn it, do I have to explain everything today? My question was: is she one friend, or are they two? :wallbash:

Lana is a personal friend, so I wouldn't count her in the top 50 TBD'ers. And the birthday thing is duly noted! :thumbsup:

Poor girl. Does she know this?

If I win I'll give a million bucks to each of my top 50 favorite TBD'ers :thumbsup:

You should see the new USA Men's soccer jersey i just bought. I'll send you a picture of it and my MLS season tickets.

Exactly. Filthy rich and anonymous is the way to live. Fame only leads to problems.